1

"Karlee! Get the fuck up! It's already 7 am." My bestfriend takes my blanket off of me. She opens the window.

"Give me 10 minutes damn it." i mumble as i bury my face in a pillow.

"No. Right now, Karlee. You have 30 minutes to get ready." she walks out. I have no idea why this girl never let me skip any classes or get enough sleep.

"KARLEEEEE!" she yells from the bathroom. "Shut up oh my God!" i yell. Not too loud but I'm pretty sure she could hear me.

Well. Meet my annoying roommate. Melissa Brooks. The most annoying human being on earth. I hate her sometimes but if you talk shit about her, be ready to get stabbed.

She is 18 and is Hispanic. Which means, she has black hair, brown eyes and lips bigger than Kylie's. But she is shorter than me. 9 inches shorter in case you wanna know.

Shes been my bestfriend since 5th grade. Her parents live in Hawaii and she lives in LA. And she just broke up with her boyfriend. Jordan Smith. They fought a lot plus i didnt like them together.
----

"Plans for today?" Melissa asks as we get into the car. The weather is pretty good today. Dont know why, but i got that summer vibes even though summer is over.

"Come on. You know what i do everyday." i roll my eyes. We live together so it is obvious that she knows what i do everyday. She doesnt have to ask.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, netflix, youtube." she lists the things that i do everyday as she starts driving. "Exactly." i laugh.

-skip the car ride-

"Hey Mel! Hey Karlee!" a guy with glasses holding 3 books waves at us. "Heyy!" Mel and I wave at him.

"Who is that guy? I've never seen him." i ask Melissa but my eyes glue on that guy.

"The chem teacher's son." she answers, taking a book out of her locker. "I mean he is kinda cute." i smirk.

"We are not talking about boys. They ain't shit." she rolls her eyes, closing her locker. "Well i know you still cant deal with the fact that Jordan cheated on you but Mel get over him. You'll get somebody better than that asshole." i look at her. "Shut up." she rolls her eyes again as we walk to physic class.

"Good morning everybody! It's such a good day right? The weather is pretty good today. But let's get started. Shall we?" she smiles, standing in front of me. Right in front of me. And she looks good today.

-skip the physic class-

"Cafeteria?" Melissa walks to me, giving me a small smile. "Yea, let's go." i stand up and we start walking to the cafeteria.

"Hi Karlee! Hey Melissa!" A girl with brown hair and blue eyes waves at us. People in college call her Ocean Girl because how nice she is and how blue her eyes are.

"Hey Bri!" Melissa and I wave at her, giving her a smile. Her name is Brianna.

"Sooooo i almost forgot to tell you about this but.. I have a good news for us!" Melissa jumps in excitement. I wonder what the news is. "And also a bad news." she stops jumping and looks at her shoes.

"Good news first." i glance at her.

"Tomorrow... Im going to see my hunsbands! The fathers of my babies, Karlee! I'm so excited." she keeps smiling. The what... What did this girl dream about last night? And husbands? Well apparently sha cant have more than 1 husband so whats up with this bitch?

"Mel! What? What the fuck are you talking about? Meet your husbands? Well okay. First of all, nobody wants to date your bipolar ass like seriously and second of all, you cant have more than 1 husband in your life. The fuck? And oh third of all, babies? You cant even take care of yourself how you gonna take care of them babies?" she surely has lost so many brain cells.

"No, Karlee! I mean Im going to meet my favourite boyband!" she rolls her eyes as we take seats near the window.
___________________________________

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? The first chapter of this book. Im sorry if theres any spelling mistakes bc Im writing this chapter in the middle of the night cause idk what to do lol.