21

"Babe, you ready?" I heard Zion yelled.

I paused what I was doing after realizing that he called me babe. I looked in the mirror and saw my cheeks turned red. Did he really just call me babe? Or am I just a delusional ass bitch? I grabbed my purse and walked towards him.

"Did you call me babe?" I asked.

"I guess." He said as he was focused on his phone.

"But why th-" He cut me off. I didn't have a chance to finish.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked to his car and got in. I felt kind of uncomfortable being in the same car as him. It was awkward, I would say. Yet, nice at the same time. I didn't know how I felt that moment.

I kept looking at the window not knowing what to do or what to say until I heard him chuckle.

"You know you ain't gotta be nervous or shy 'round me." He smiled.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked me.

"Wherever you wanna go." I said. Literally had no idea where I wanted to go.

"There ain't no place called 'Wherever you wanna go'" He rolled his eyes as he started the car.

"Erm, okay. Maybe the mall? But I don't know. You're probably gonna get attacked by your fans if we go there." I shrugged.

"I don't care. If you wanna go to the mall then we goin' there."

"Are you sure?" I looked at him. Didn't expect him to say that.

"Yeah." He said. "But you know the consequences right?" He asked me.

Consequences? What does he even mean by consequences?

I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean consequences?"

"Like if we go to the mall, and my fans see us together then you know.. They gon' take pictures of us together and spread them and think we are dating when we ain't." He explained to me with a straight face.

I nodded. I wasn't ready for any of that but I didn't know a place where his fans wouldn't be there.

"Zion, honestly. I'm not even ready to see pictures of us all over social medias and I'm not even ready for those hate comments under my post." I frowned.

He held my hand and glanced over at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Look, they ain't gon' bully you unless you fuck up. It's gon' be alright. I promised." He convinced me, making me feel a lot better than I was.

"You got this. We got this." He said as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

-

We finally arrived at the mall and right after Zion stepped out of the car, a girl ran towards him with a huge smile on her face.

"It's Zion! Oh my God!!" She yelled.

She hugged him tight and Zion hugged her back.

"Hey. What's up?" He smiled at her as he gave her a nod.

"Oh my God! Is this even real?!" She kept freaking out.

She slid out her phone and asked him if they could take a picture together. And Zion smiled and nodded without hesitation.

I felt left out but I knew this was going to happen. I just had to suck it up.

The girl finally noticed me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey!! Can you take a picture of us together?" She asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

After she left, Zion and I walked in to the mall and Zion kept his head down so nobody wouldn't notice him.. I think.

"Why you keep your head down?" I asked.

"Because.." He paused. "Because if I don't, they'll notice me and they gon' wanna take a picture with me and you'll feel like you shouldn't be here." He answered. "I don't want you to feel that way." He continued.

"Zion, it's okay. You don't wanna keep your head down the whole time, do you?" I looked at him.

I really feel bad but we were already at the mall, we can't go back.

"I'm fine." He said.

-

A few hours later, we decided to go home. After dealing with so many fans and taking pictures with them, we felt exhausted and tired. We went to a restaurant before we went home.

He bought me so many things. Shoes, bags, clothes, and stuff and we also got matching shoes and bracelets.

He told me that he was going to pay. But u refused to let him pay but he got mad when I said no so I let him pay. I honestly didn't like the fact that he spent so much money on me. I mean I could pay for the shit that I want but he didn't let me.

I placed the stuff that I bought on my bed. And I looked at the time. It was 8 PM. A long day with him.

I decided to remove my make up before taking a shower. I say in front of the vanity and started to remove my make up.

Zion came into my room, looking tired and high.

"Go to sleep." I said.

He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"You're the baddest." He smirked.

"Gassing." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What a gorgeous lady." He licked his lips and placed a kiss on my cheek, leaving a wet mark on my cheek.

"Zion! that's so gross." I wiped that shit with his shirt.

"You're cute when you're mad. You know that right?" He kissed me again.

"Stop, Zion!" I tried to dodge his kisses but he kept going.

His lips accidentally touched mine and they felt so soft. I kissed him back and stood up. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He gripped my wrists and started kissing me rough.

Lust was in the air and temptation is the only thing I was trying to hold in.

He threw me in bed and continued kissing me. Suddenly, I felt the need to pee.

I stopped the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.

"I- I need to pee." I got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Man.. what the fuck." He sounded disappointed but at least if he wanted to fuck, let me take a damn shower first.

"Later, Lil pump wannabe." I blew him a kiss and closed the bathroom door.

"Fuck you, karlee." He yelled.

"Yeah. Later not right now because I gotta take a shower, baby."