15

*the next morning*

"morning" I see Zion in the kitchen making breakfast, again.

"morning, princess." he smiles, gives me a hug and an unexpected kiss on my forehead.

"okayyyy but what was the kiss for?" I start blushing.

damn boiiii it's too early for this. I literally can't.

"for being a cutie?" he smirks and gives me the salad and chicken sandwich.

"okayyy get in line. thank you." I sit down.

"I wish you could stay a little longer." I say as I  take a bite of the sandwich.

"me too, booboo. but I gotta catch a flight to Las Vegas tonight." he looks sad and frustrated.

"well. I understand. it's okay. it's not like the last time we are seeing each other." I try to cheer him up. that's the only thing I can think of. I don't wanna see him frustrated or looking sad. I just want this boy to be happy all the time.

"I'm gonna miss you. so bad. soooo bad." he takes a bite of the sandwich.

"well. you can call me whenever you want." I smile.

we finished eating breakfast. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I picked my outfit and went to his room.

I saw him sitting in the corner, playing a video game on Melissa's computer. he looks cute on that black hoodie

I sit at the edge of the bed and ask him.
"what are you playing?"

"Candy crush." he said. he didn't gotta be sarcastic, though.

"whatever. by the way, when are you leaving?" I lay down on bed and keeping my eyes on the computer.

"in a few hours." he said.

"damn. pack all your stuff. I don't want Melissa to hit me with a lot of questions."

"i did, mama. chill out." he said, giving me a small smile.

"not your mama." I stand up and leave the room.

"soon to be." he smirks.

"boy you wish." I yelled.

I didn't mean what I said. who doesn't wanna be his 'mama'? like damn this boy is a cutie he can get a girlfriend anytime anywhere.
_________

I hug him one more time. I wish I could tell him how much I want him to stay with me. but I dont want to ruin the tour and I don't want Melissa to be freaked out.

"I had so much fun staying with you. words can't describe how much thankful an grateful I am. thank you so much." he holds my hands and looks me in the eye.

and the butterflies are ready to explode.

"stop staring at me like that." I push him a little because I was so nervous.

"damn. I'm just tryna be cute and shit. stop it. you're being so difficult." he rolls his eyes.

"deal with it." I said.

"I'mma deal with your cute ass, booboo." he winks.

"I bought these bracelets a few days ago when I was in Miami. and I promised myself to give one of them to someone who makes me happy and makes me comfortable around them. and it's you. I'm going to give one of these to you. I'm gonna wear mine from now on and you gotta wear yours from now on. it's like a promise ring but the difference is that this is a bracelet not a ring." he says jokingly.

"better get me a promise ring as soon as possible. but yeah thanks and I promise you that I will wear this from now on." I hug him again.

"pinky promise?" he smiles as he raises his eyebrows.

I wrap my pinky around his and smile.

"okay, lil mama. I have to go now. but I promise this is not the last time I'm seeing you." he kisses me on my forehead and cheek.

"don't break it." I smile and trying not to look like I'm blushing.

"I won't. and oh by the way. I like them cheeks red like that." he smirks and gets in the car.

"shut the fuck up." I yell and roll my eyes.