19

"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT A NIGGAAAAAA." I heard Melissa sing in the bathroom. This hoe can't even shut her mouth for 5 seconds. It's fucking 7 AM.

"No. Thats not right. It's REAL ASS ROACH GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT A SPRAY." I corrected her as I walked into the bathroom.

"Bitch. Shut up. You can't even sing." She said behind the curtain.

"Yeah, says the dying cat." I rolled my eyes and put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Aye, Karlee."

"What?"

"I'm tired of being single. Tired of thotting around." She said.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I asked her. I mean I can't do shit you know. it's her love life.

"Well, I don't know. Hook me up maybe?" She said.

"Get your desperate ass outta here." She always complain about her love life but can never be loyal.

"I'm not desperate. I just neeeed some dickk I just need soooome loveeee tired of fucking with these lame ni-" I cut her off

"MELISSA IF YOU CANT STOP SINGING I SWEAR IM GONNA PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDER." I just can't hear her sing in the morning. her voice is ugly as hell which makes my mood go down.

"Weird ass hoe." she mumbled.

"I can hear you." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth.

today is Saturday and I don't have any plans for today so I'm just going to chill and watch Netflix.

I went to the kitchen and made salad and frozen yogurt for me and Melissa.

"Fighting to keep us together hope it's worth the tryyyyyy.. you aint always been an angel but heaven's on our siiiideee-" Melissa walked down the stairs, swinging her hips.

"if you won't stop I'm about to throw this knife to you." I grabbed a knife and pointed it to her.

"alright damn chill out Mamas. its a good day. what you mad about?" she sat on the kitchen table and gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her question.

"aye Karlee. I'm gonna go out with Kyrie. I'm GOING TO GET THAT DIIIIICK UGH YEAH GET THAT DIIIIICK SIS." She danced in the kitchen table.

"y'all gonna fuck or?" I asked

"i doubt we won't." she shrugged and smirked.

"this hoe.." I shook my head. she's been a hoe since her momma gave birth to her.

"but yeah I'll be home around 3 or I don't know."

"just stay the night in his house. i don't wanna hear you sing around the house for one night." I said as I stuff my mouth with the salad that I made.

"well I don't know about that, chief. I might spend the rest of my life in his house." she laughed.

"I wish." I said

---

Melissa is finally gone. Now I'm here, alone. Watching Netflix and replying to the messages that were sent to me.

A notification from Zion popped up. I looked at it and rolled my eyes.

Zion
what's good princess. my bad I fell asleep n I couldn't ft you. but I beat edwins ass on fortnite

I rolled my eyes again. I shook my head and said 'motherfuckers love giving excuses".

Karlee
nm

I said dryly. I was kinda upset that he didn't FaceTime me last night.

Zion
damn why so dry? I'm sorry alr man deadass I fell asleep.

Karlee
I'm not even mad but okay

Zion
sure u arent but I'll make it up to u tho. I'mma go to ur crib tn. we can nutflix and chill

Karlee
never that

Zion
Alr bet I'm omw

----

ALLLLLRIGHT I owe yall an explanation. so we literally forgot abt this book like deadass man we been too focused on school bc like exams coming soon we ain't tryna fail yknowwwww and I might update a couple chapters and put this book on hold until..... idk.... but don't be mad when I don't post shit for a while yknow. me and the other writers have a life soooo and we are trying to focused on school and get good grades so we can have a bright future. even 2 of us broke up w their bf cus they wanted to focus on school. y'all know how committed they r lmao but yeah alright have a good day/night cutieeesss!