11

I opened the bathroom door and saw Zion was shirtless. HOLY SHIT. I never thought this would happen to me.

I kept staring at his body until he gave me the "you good bro" look. Okay shit what should I do?

"How long have you been standing there looking at me? I mean, my body." He walks closer to me with a smirk on his face.

"You like my body, don't you?" He looks at me and bites his bottom lip.

Okay. Why is this kid acting like a god damn fuckboy? I know he is not one of them but he's acting like one now.

"Get out!" I push him away. But he grabs my wrist.

"I love you." He leaves the bathroom after giving me a kiss.

"Who doesn't?" I roll my eyes and close the bathroom door.

-9 Pm-

"You don't have any plans tonight?" I ask Zion as he takes his shirt off.

"Not really. I don't have anything to do tonight. Except you." He winks and lays in my bed.

This kid....

"Stop it or I'll kick you out."

"Come on. I'm joking you don't have to take it seriously." He sits up and looks at me.

"I know. I'm going to get some food. Need anything?" I stand up and open the door.

"Can I just come with you?"

"Unfortunately, no, you can't. Melissa is here. But she told me she is going to her friend's house in a couple minutes. So do you need anything?"

"Hot chocolate, please." He smiles.

"Okay." I smile and close the door.

I walk to downstairs and see Melissa looking so good in her favorite red dress.

"I thought you said you were going to Clara's house, not to homecoming." I make my way to her.

"No. I'm going to my cousin's party. You wanna come with me?"

"No, thanks. I have lots of things to do." I smile.

"You sure?" She raises an eyebrow and I nod.

"Alright. See ya." She waves at me, giving me a smile.