chapter two

An abyss of darkness covers Louis' eyes the moment he takes a mouthful of breath as he wakes up from his slumber.

  He could not feel anything aside from the harsh tugging from his wrists that starts to form blisters and pus from the friction as he struggles to let it free.

  Soon, he starts to wail and whimper softly, for he does not know what and how to respond in the midst of his distress. His mind is reeling with thousands of thought whether if he could get away from the captors' hand or his life is in the captors' hand.

  At the thought of his final days looming in, he remembers that Niall is also with him and tried to jerk his body to feel if he's any near him but to no avail.

  He starts to hyperventilate.

What if he's already dead? Oh poor Niall, this is all my fault.

  Immediately, his trail of thoughts are cut off from the sounds of a creaking door opening not too far from him. Instinctively, he backs away.

  "No... Get away." he murmurs softly, too terrified to speak up.

 Instead of getting a reply, he gets a sound of metal clinking onto the ground. Louis faces to the right where the sound is and see a plate of plain bread with marmalade by the side and a cup of clear water.The guy leaves right after he puts the plate on. He is shocked, for he thinks his captors are trying to let him starve all by himself in the grim cell and die slowly. But little does innocent Louis knows that they are on to him for something.

Not wasting any time, he stands up too quickly, giving him a slight dizzy spell. He ignores it as his will to eat defies the weakness he endures during his captivity. He devours it hungrily, as if his primate nature comes to life with how he eats like an animal.

 Niall is there too. But far at the back corner, too knocked up to stand, listen or even open his crystal blue eyes. He gets the worst part of the whole kidnapping process.

 "Louis..." Niall whispers but fails as it sounds like it has dissolved into thin air. He tries again, this time with his body moving forwards a bit, giving him a good amount of breath to say it louder.

 And fortunately, this time, it successfully catches the other boy in the room. Louis snaps to his back with his eyes wide like saucers, his discouraged thoughts on Niall's disappearance are push back to his head and rushes towards the blond male in the secluded corner.

"Niall!" He says as he cocoons Niall in his arms with small whimpers coming out from his mouth. "I thought you were dead." He sniffs as a tear drops across his left cheek.

"I'm glad that you're still alive too, Louis. I'm beginning to worry." He hugs  back as tight as Louis did to him. "What were you doing just now?" Both of them break out from the tight hug.

"The alphas gave me a plate of bread with marmalade." He says as he goes back to retrieve the abandoned plate. "Here. Have some." He hands it to Niall.

"Thanks Louis." And as soon as it is handed to him, he quickly devours it as well, or what has left in the plate.

Louis sighs as he leans his back against the wall just beside Niall, as if they are waiting for something for happen. They could not do anything as of right now as they are trapped in the dusty and dark cell, with no idea how to escape the locked door. All they can do now, is wait.

***

The creaking of the metal doors brings Niall and Louis out from their slumber and lethargic state. They are met with a man who is dressed formally unlike all of the alphas that have captured them with casual clothing such as t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Wake up omegas. You need to be washed and cleaned for some meeting you need to be in." said the guy, who's face is remain unknown to both omegas due to the lack of lighting.

Louis and Niall are still in their state of daze, uncertainty festooned their faces. It is not until the silhouette starts speaking again.

"Hurry up! You don't want to face his wrath don't you both lads?" he said, successfully making both of them stand up, slightly woozy from how fast they get up.

They walk towards him and from there Louis and Niall get a glimpse of this man's face. Kind round and brown eyes framed with thick eyebrows and pouty lips that stretches to form a small smile.

Niall and Louis can feel their body loosen, unaware of how tensed they are before.

___________________

so i've updated and im so sorry it's going too slow bcs im still trying to put the plots to pieces and think how it's gonna flow

and also, thank you for those who voted the chapters i really appreciate it and i'll try to frequently update this book bcs i just dont want to make it sit so long unattended in my works so thank you all so much once again