Soap - English version

Ehy! Scusatemi se questa storia è inglese, ma l'ho scritta per un compito d'inglese, ma dato che mi poaceba ho deciso di pubblicarla anche qui.
P.S.= la protagonista è Melanie Martinez.
Enjoy!♡

His eyes are beautiful, his mouth is beautiful, his hair is beautiful. I never saw someone like this: so gentle, handsome and my friend. But I wish there was more than just a friendship between us. He's Johnny, the guy I'm in love with since the first time we met.
"Would you like to get a coffee? There's one over there. We've been walking for almost an hour and I need to charge my batteries." He asks.
"Sure, I need a coffee too." I answer.
Maybe this will be the perfect situation to tell him what I actually feel, even if I'm scared to death to lose him even as a friend. Does he love me back? Does he like me? Am I pretty? Am I pretty enough to be his girlfriend?
"This coffee sucks."
"Yeah, we shouldn't have come here" we both laugh.
"We can go if you want" he says.
"I'd rather stay here a little bit more, it's great being here...with you" I answer, and I immediately feel my face blushing.
"Don't blush!" He laughs. "I like spending some time with you too."
"Johnny..." I say scared, after a few seconds of silence.
"Yes, Melanie?"
"I have to tell you something."
"Come on, you're scaring me" he says giggling a bit.
"We've been friends for a very long time, we spent a lot of funny moments together and I care about you. You're special to me. I think... I love you."
"Oh Melanie, you can't feel such feelings for me. You know it couldn't work. I love you as friend. I'm sorry."
I try to hide tears. "I know you love me as a friend, but I've been hiding my feelings for too much time and I thought you should've known this. I can't control love."
"Yes of course you can! You're just a sixteen years old girl. This is not love, you obviously can control what you feel because this is not real!" He starts shouting at me, and everyone is watching us.
I'm in tears.
"It can't be love, you're just confused because you're a kid who needs to be loved. we mustn't talk anymore. Goodbye... and don't call me."
He leaves me alone in the coffee, with all the people staring and giggling at my crying baby face. I'm going home alone, with no one again.
He was right, I need to be loved.
I shouldn't have said nothing, but now it's too late: I already ruined everything. He's gone and he's not coming back. I should wash my mouth out with soap, like it never happened.
I'm home alone, mom and dad are at work, so I have all the time to take a bath.
I fill the bath tub with water and bubbles. It makes me feel a little bit better, water is washing away all my pain, but it's time to wash away what I said.
I take the soap and I put it on my lips, then on my teeth and tongue to eat it. I think it works, even my throat feels cleaner.
I eat all the soap and I'm feeling good and sick at the same time. My stomach starts burning so I close my eyes because of pain. After some minutes I don't feel nothing anymore, but I can't open my eyes and my parents are crying and screaming. Something horrible happened, but I can't understand what.
I should've never said the word "love".