↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

         TERESA AND I WERE separated by the boys. And let me tell you I didn't get dragged away without putting up a fight. After Janson told me I'll see them right after, I finally complied and let this sweet older lady lead me and Teresa to the showers. I enjoyed the warm water hitting my skin. We never had warm water at the Glade, only cold. I placed my hand on the shower's wall and I leaned my head down, my jaw clenching at the sight of my blood going down the drain.
I sigh and I slowly lean my head back so the warm water was hitting my neck. After my shower and after I changed into the new clothes the sweet lady provided us, I immediately misses my usual clothing.

       An immediate frown takes my lips when I look at myself through the mirror. My lip was busted and so was my check, my skin was bruised, badly. The sound of the door opening made me go on alert, my fists clenching as I prepared to swing at anyone who came in.

       "Sage?"

        I calm down at Teresa's voice. "Teresa, hey."

        She gives me a small smile and points to my hair. "Do you want me to braid it?"

        I shrug and glance at myself in the mirror. "Why not."

         After Teresa put my hair into little braids against my scalp before they met up in the middle behind my head, and then putting them up in a pony tail, the sweet lady came back and took me to a room with more doctors in lab coats.

        She seated me down on a chair, and wrapped a tight bandage around my arm. She then grabs a large needle off of the stand. I immediately try to move away. "What the hell is that?"

           "Calcium, folate, vitamins A through Z." She smiles sweetly. "Everything you've been deprived of out there. Please try to relax. It'll be over quickly."

          I nod my head and she places the needle into my arm, I look away. My eyes caught sight of Minho running on a treadmill. The sweet lady smiles at me softly. "You care about those boys, don't you?"

         "Yeah, yeah I do."

         She places a hand on my shoulder. "You'll be with them soon. Don't worry. Now, can I take your blood?"

         I shrug and let her take me blood. I furrow my eyebrows when she got to the seventh tube. "Sure you got enough there?"