↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

⁂

//SA G E//

I CLENCH MY JAW as Janson sits across from me. "So, Sage—."

I cut him off, not wanting to hear the rat man speak; "Cut to the Chase Janson."

Janson clears his throat, a small smirk planted on his lips. "What do you remember about WICKED."

"Nothing much." I shrug. "All I remember is telling Thomas I found out something they didn't want me to find out."

"Do you remember what?"

I cross my arms over my chest, leaning back into my chair. "Nope."

Janson clasps his hands together, and slightly leans forward. "What do you remember of Thomas?"

I raise my eyebrows at the strange question. "Um, I remember him being my boyfriend. And us working with WICKED, why?"

He smirks. "No reason." I open my mouth to speak, but he cuts me off. "Now, lets get you to your room."

After my talk with Janson, he lead me to my room. He opens the door and slightly pushes me in. "In you go." I walk in, my eyes landing on some beds. Some where bunk beds others where not.

The door closes behind me, the locks getting my attention. I turn on my heel and rush towards the door, opening it but it won't budge.

"Hey, Who are you?"

I turn on my heel to see about six girls. I raise my eyebrows at them. "Oh fuck no."  I do not want to spend my nights here with girls, whom I do not know. I would rather sleep with the grievers. I bang on the door. "Janson get back here!" I kept banging and kicking until I heard the door unlock.

Janson opens the door with an annoyed look. "Yes Sage? Can I help you?"

I cross my arms over my chest and clench my jaw. "I want to be with the boys."

Janson folds his hands. "I'm sorry. I can't move you. We have rules we have to follow."

I step forward threateningly. "If you know who I am, you know what I can do. I suggest you lead me to the boys room, or you'll regret it very much."