Percy POV

Okay, so I found something to steal.I think it is precious because it had a s**t load of security. It was this jewel that has up to my legs and must've cost a lot. Honestly, I don't need the money. Just the reputation.

 I reached the building that was next to the museum and looked around cautiously. I didn't want any witnesses. Then climbed my way onto the roof. I won't be using powers in this villain suit. That would be to easy and then I couldln't use the power in a diffrent identity. They would have to think I'm a simple villian. At least, for now. 

I reached the top. No one around. Perfect. I leap across to the building I was targeting. 

No alarms. 

My black suit blocked out the wind easily. My silver made it easy to look for any alarms or traps on the ground. I snorted quietly. This was actually pretty easy. In my 20 year old disguise I nimbly made my way over to the air vents. They were pretty big so I would fit just fine. I carefully removed the cover, not a sound. 

Aha! 

There were the lasers. Invisible. Smart. But not smart enough. I disabled them quickly. Piece of cake. Then, I slipped in. And alarm sound. S**t. S**t! S**t! S**t! 

The weight sensor. 

I'm so stupid! 

I even forgot the motion sensors. 

How could I have been so stupid?

I moved quickly. 

Quickly finding the room that contained the gem. I would have to move fast. Bats and the police would be here soon. There was no way I was getting caught on my first heist.

I grabbed the gem, not minding the security. No point.The alarm had already been sound. I pulled out a grenade. 

Desperate times means desperate measures. I tossed it then ducked down.

BOOM!

Debris flew everywhere. I ran to the edge and look down. The drop wasn't that far. 

CRASH!

I whirled around. Batman stood there in all his glory. 

I smirked. To late "See you around, Batsy" and then jumped out of the hole. 

Disappearing into the night with my precious cargo.