Reversal of fate ~ Part B '

"Fate leads one who follows and pulls the one who resists."

Plutarch, 47-120 AD, Ancient Greek historian

•Last time•

With the departure of his eldest son, King Joo-Nam approached the new family in front of him. His expression was always difficult to read, but this time something was wrong and did not know why. And the worst was that Joo-Nam himself was not sure about the reason.

He looked carefully at his granddaughters. Especially the redhead in the arms of Sui-Feng.

"Have you decided names for girls?"

The couple looked for a moment in the eyes before Il took the floor first.

"We were thinking of naming the greatest Yona, like the urn when dressed in the colors of the dawn."

Then it was Sui-Feng's turn.

"The truth is that I was not prepared for a second baby, but none of us were. But now looking at our guys, I can only think how blessed I am and Il."

Seeing her younger daughter in the arms of Il trying to understand the new environment full of curiosity, she smiled broadly.

"Such a plague, with insatiable thirst for knowledge, we call it Kaya."

She could not think of a more terrible name for her daughter.

"Yona and Kaya, Mmm, you better get some rest, the priest will arrive soon, so I expect you to come in your time."

With these words, the king stepped out of the room, letting his son and his wife enjoy some quality time with their daughters.

King Joo-Nam walked quietly on the corridors of the palace for his particular flats. His mind returned to the events of this day. The wife of his younger son gave birth to two healthy daughters.