Τhe Justice rules or the Unjust?

"The hard thing about a dispute is not to defend one's opinion, but to know it. "

André Maurois, 1885-1967, French writer

•Four years later•

"... so the kingdom of Kouka was created."

"Read it again, Kaa-san! Read it!"

"Yona-chan, I have already read it four times! Have not you been tired?"

"But we like the *Myth of Kouka's Kingdom Creation*! Please, Kaa-san!"

Moments like these, Sui-Feng could not get along with her daughters. Every night she read a story to sleep. But they especially preferred the history of the *Myth of Creation*. She had tried several times to read other stories more girlish, but she did not. The *Myth of Creation*, although it had nursed generations, was not considered a fairytale intended for little girls.

Sui-Feng wanted to believe that it was just their favorite story, but her maternal instinct warned her of something deeper. Something that surpassed the limits of her understanding. For the time being, she ignored these thoughts and focused on Yona and Kaya, looking at her with adorable anticipation.

"Oh! Really, I do not understand what you like about this story, sweetheart."

In this statement, it was Yona who replied first.

"I like Seiryuu very much, because he has the most beautiful eyes of the world and can see everything as far as he is."

"And you Kaya?"

"Me, Kaa-san, I like Ouryuu, because he has an indestructible body, he can protect all of them from the attacks of evil and make sure no one will have a boo-boo."

"And why do you prefer Seiryuu and Ouryuu so much?"

Yona and Kaya looked for a few moments before responding to their mother.

"When we grow up, we get married them!"

At that moment, an awkward silence prevailed in the room before Sui-Feng laughed nervously.

Of course . She did not expect anything less than her daughters.

"Okay, my ladies, I will read you a last story and we will continue the *Myth of Creation* tomorrow. OK?"

"Yes, Kaa-san!"

Sui-Feng walked to the library and took a book with a worn red cover.

She remembered this book.