17| Just A Bit Of Pervert

YOUR POV

I heard the sound of glass breaking and it was extremely loud. I basically jumped out of my skin. I kicked the covers off of me and speed walked out my room and saw Jimin standing there shocked while looking at the white glass plate shattered across the floor. 

"Hehehehe, sorry~!"  A girl squealed while huffing and puffing. I realize that Jimin was out of breath also. I was far more than confused. His face full with anger. But I quickly found out that girl was Mi Ri. 

Jimin saw me and his face was flushed with relief. He jogged to me and practically hid behind me. He wrapped his smol arms and hands around my arms that is now planted at my side. 

"Mi Ri, what is happening? What happened to Jiminie?" I asked, Jimin looked at me shocked from his new nickname. He looks back in the kitchen again and Mi Ri was pouting. 

"I was sitting in the kitchen and...." She said biting your lips as if to think. "I kissssssed him~." She smirked, folding her arms. 

I felt a pang and a wave of heat and anger burn in my chest. 

'WHAT?!" I yelled, but not loud enough for any of the boys to wake up from. They are heavy sleepers. 

"Why do you care.. Psh. He liked it, so..." She rolled her eyes. 

"I did not! You forced it! I only wanted toast and you came out of nowhere and sucked the air out of me!" Jimin yelled, still wrapped around me. It's transparent he did not like it. At least as far as I could tell.

"Mi Ri, don't force a thing on anyone. This is a warning." I said, trying my best to point at her, but failed since his arms was still there. 

"And this is still war... hehe." She smiled and walked past me straight to her room and closed the door. I waddle to my room and he followed. 

"Poor jiminie..." I pouted. I felt bad for him. 

He looked down and pulled his sleeve over his smol hands and tried to whip his mouth as much as possible.

(A/N: Jimin's sleeve paws. IM IN LOVE!)

 "Is any of her chapstick on my lips?" He asked, looking down on me since I was on the bed. 

I looked but I couldn't tell since his lips are always perfectly pink. "I don't know. I can't tell to save my life." I said. He lowered his head slowly and smirked. 

"Then why don't you check?" He asked, his face an inch from mine. 

"Uhh? How in the world do I do that?" I said, scratching my confused head. He leaned closer, nose grazing nose. 

"K.I.S.S me..." He smiled. I was paralyzed. He was kidding, right?

"You're kidding rig-"

"Nope." 

"Yes you are, the last freaking time you did this you completely embarrassed me. Why in the world do you bother me all the time instead of any other MUCH prettier girls? Now back away." I commanded, but it made it worse as he moved closer. He clocked his head to his right and looked me in my eyes. 

"And if I don't?" He smirked, he knew he was really enjoying this. 

"Then I would..." I said, tapping my chin. I didn't take it seriously since I didn't believe this for a second.

"Exactly..." He laughed and moved even closer. Chills went down my poor spine as his lips grazed my bottom lips. His lips were so soft, warm, soft, and fluffy like a pillow. Did I mention soft? They freaking felt like silk. Or those freshly made, warm Krispy Kreme donuts. 

"I-I-I..." I muttered before the room door opened, Jimin didn't move back. Instead, he turned his head, causing his lips to brush again. 

Nnsfnsidnfisnnsvkfnvrngkr!!! What the heck! WHY R U DOING THIS, JIMIN!!!??

I jumped back a bit. Jungkook stood there, rubbing his eyes and stretching, while yawning. He didn't see what happened. 

"Yah! We have school in 40 minutes! Stop trying to bully and hit (Y/N)." He yelled. Was this 3 year old really scolding us? Heheheh he so adorable. 

"O-Okay..." Jimin sighed getting up and leaving the room through the bathroom. 

"Why do you look so Jungshook?" Kookie asked. Tilting his head. 

"Oh... nothing." I said, standing up. He nodded and left. 

"Kookie saved me..." You laughed, fixing your bed covers. 

"He can't save you forever~" Jimin sung. 

"Yes he can!" You yelled. 

"We'll BOTH see about that..." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. 

"Get changed!" You commanded. He laughed in return. 

I guess there is more than one perv in this house...

__________________________________________________________

Annyeong! I have an announcement. 

1) I will start updating the story twice a week. Maybe Monday's and Thursdays. (?)

2) If you like kdrama or kmovies or any other beautiful Asian entertainment, check out this cool website: https://www1.watchasian.co/

Its amazing!!

3) For the next chapters on, they are gonna get heated! Like really really heated! So much is gonna happen and cliff hangers are gonna be a MUST

4) Please enjoy these chapters. :) support our Godly/devil-like (In a good way if u know what i mean) Bangtan w/ these not-so-christian chapters!

5) WARNING! Fluff ahead!  (possibly)

Jal Gayo! (Good bye)