21| Truth or Dare Isn't Always Innocent

"(y/n)-ah! Wake up, you've been asleep for too long

"(y/n)-ah! Wake up, you've been asleep for too long. School is going to start in 20 minutes." Jimin wined, pushing your sleeping body back and forth. 

You slowly lifted your upper body up and sighed. "I'm so tired..." 

"Hurry and get ready. You still have to eat breakfast." He said. 

"Shit..." You cursed and dragged your upper body up. You sat there for a couple second before falling back down again. "I'll skip school..." 

"No. Get up before I kiss you." Jimin laughed licking his lips. You immediately jumped up from bed. 

"I guess I can go." You said. He starting dying of laughter and walked out the room. You sighed before sitting on your bed.

Better start getting ready...

^_^

Mi Ri POV:

"Yes, correct." I respond onto the phone with my boss. She is highly upset at me; I hate her more than anything, but I have to respect her to keep my job. 

"Good. When I call you again, I want some good news only. No more excuses. If I could come down there, I would. Understand?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and mentally cursed her out.

"Yeah." I respond angrily. 

"Yeah? Who are you saying yeah to?" She asked.

"My apologizes. Yes, ma'am." I said in a deep monotone voice.

"Good. Get to work. I'll call in exactly one week. Good luck, you need it." She said rudely. I hung up the phone and threw it at my wall. Luckily, I didn't crack. 

"Fuck... I hate her." I murmured to myself. I was already almost an hour late to class. 

Maybe, I can make her run away...

Prove that she doesn't like him...

Get money and a cute boyfriend...

Ruin her life and reputation...

The world is at my fingertips... 

BTS POV

(Walking to first period)

"Ya know. We should do something different. We couldn't do much at the pool party." Namjoon suggested. 

We hummed in agreement. "We still have water balloons." V said.