18| Bad Boys

(A/N: If you want to watch the full video of them doing the most unrealistic-ly perfect body rolls. Go to YouTube and search "Pied Piper live" or "Pied Piper live Jimin focus" and may your ears and eyes be blessed. But if not, check it out up here ^^^ Body rolling begins at 3:20

Plus, if you didnt know already, in this song, BTS was telling us to not stop ourselves from fulfilling our dreams because quoted in this song by Jungkook "I'm taking over you." WATCH THE LYRICS! But even them telling us that, they didn't help the situation by FREAKING BODY ROLLING ON ALL OUR LIVES!!)

NARRATOR POV

(Y/N) finished dressing and only had her hair and teeth to do. Once she got into the bathroom, Jimin was already there combing his silky hair. She immediately remember the graze of their lips. But she didn't think much of it as she walked towards her side of the jack-and-jill sink. 

"Ah, I can't pick. Should I keep my hair over my forehead or back?" He asked, still playing with hair. 

She didn't know. He looked like two different people when their hair is down or pushed back. ALL of them did.  They looked like the cutest babies with it down and the devil himself when their forehead is shown. While she looked like the same object all the the time. 

"I don't know." She said, putting paste on her toothbrush. 

"C'mon! Help me out." He said.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine, let's brush it back." She said while grabbing his comb and slowly and gently brushing his hair back as if it was delicate and fragile glass. His eyes widen in shock at her peaceful movements. Yet, (Y/N) didn't realize the effect of her actions. 

"Lower your head, it's hard to reach." She said, landing back on the heal of her feet. 

"W-What?" He said. He felt himself blushing. 

"Get lower. My arms are hurting." 

"Why? Am I too tall?" He smiled.

"Ha! You're too smol to be tall." She laughed. He pouted. She felt pleased with her rhyme. She continues to brush is hair back until she finished within two minutes. He looked in the large mirror and smiled. 

"Nice..." He said.

"What do you say?" She said, poking his shoulder.

"What do I say?" 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He laughed. (Y/N) slapped his shoulder. He chuckled and leaned down to her face like he did before. 

"Can I thank you like this?" He smirked.

"Huh?" She asked. 

"You're so naive." 

"Yah! No I am not!" She slapped his arm again but he didnt flinch.

"You know..." He started, "I only got to touch your lips...  never taste them..." He smirked even wider. 

"T-They don't have a taste." She stuttered. 

"How would I know?"

"You don't."

"Exactly."

"But they don't!" 

"Then... taste mine..." He muttered.

"Yours don't have a taste either!" She yelled. 

"Wanna test that theory?" 

"No!"