The Bully

(Picture up top)
Kitty Cup(Daughter of Cuphead and Misty(my oc)) Age: 14

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

She didn't mean to be one, but she was anyway. Picking fights with others or around her age. She even picked arguments with the grown ups. She hadn't had much friends because of this or much family to talk to her about it.

Her name was Kitty Cup. Her mother died trying to safe her father's life. Mostly, she blamed Cuphead for what happened to her mother and everytime she heard or see hi, she would want to beat the crap out of him. But, she knew it wasn't going to bring her mother back.

But two of her family members, Elder Kettle and Mugman, were there for her whenever, even if she didn't want the company as much.

Kitty sat there in the house, her mother once lived in, alone watching many of the kids her age playing ball as they'd made sure not to get near the house that kept the bully inside.

Kitty grew angry and folded her arms glaring at the children,"Those punks have some nervous playing in front of my house," she pouted. She then smiled,"I'll show them who's boss."

She said rolling up her sleeves as she went towards the front door and slamming it open,"HEY!!! What are you bastards doing near my house!!"

"Ahhh it's her!!" One of the children said letting the ball bounce onto his head then the ground."Let's get out pf her guys!"

Then, they all started scattering and running for the hills as Kitty started shooting her red blasters at them, hitting one of them making them jump up and continue to run.

As soon as they were gone, Kitty started laughing making her hold onto her stomach,"Those...idiots! They're so easy to mess with."

"Who?" A familiar voice said from beside a distance from her. It was Elder Kettle,"Now Kitty, you know that doing these foolish things to othersis never the way to make friends," he said to her.

Kitty nervously laughed as she rubbed her arm,"Sorry Grandpa Kettle, I was just having a bit of fun.""That is not fun for them though. One day, your actions will harm someone."

Kitty rolled her eyes,"But, it didn't," she protested. "As your guardian and caretaker, it is my job that you don't follow that path."

"Wow I can't imagination how mom got to put up with you, Gramps,"she joked making Kettle huff. "Really dear I don't want you to follow up in your father's footsteps. Boy the mistakes ge made."

"I'm tired of hearing about him, could we please jist change the topic," she said pretendung to yawn as Kettle sighed,"Did Mugman come here?" He asked.

"Yeah it was a couple of days ago, he keep saying the same things you been saying to me, 'Oh you need to be more careful of you're decisions' or 'You'll never get friends by being a bully to everyone'." She said mocking the words Mugs had told her.

"Did he say anything else?" Kettle asked her."Well he did said something about my pops being remarried and having a daughter. What's her name again? Coco swirl? Funny name," she said heading back towards the front door.

"Well, my dear, Kitty Cup is an unusual name, as well," Kettle said following behide her as she turned around glaring at him opening the door.

"Anyway, he also said that he had a wife also and two daughters, Aqua and Coraline. He said that someday he would want me to meet them, I didn't care so I said,'by all means do' and I guess he decided that someday was two days from now." She explained to him as she sat in a redish recliner chair.

"Ah little Aqua and Coraline are coming over? No wonder you got the place so spick and spand," he said taking a seat in the rocking chair. It was true, the hosue looked more neat than before.

Kitty pouted as she slouched in the recliner she sat in,"Maybe you really do care about first impressions, young lady."

"N-no not t-this bully, I-I'm not just doing it f-for their being, it's because I don't care," she said still pouting.

"Alroght alright, but I still think you're gonna make a really good impression," he said tiredly.

"This bully don't care about nothing," she said yawning,"Nothing."