The Bully pt. 3

Coco was still amazed and a bit confused at the same time. Was this Kitty Cup really her sister? If so, how did she even become this mean? It still lingered in her head as she went to school.

"Hey Coco!" A familiar voice said. As she turned around she could see her friend, Aladdin(up top) and his brother, Parry, as they came her way along with Coraline, Fuzzy, Fraise, and Aqua.

"Heya guys!" She said greeting them as they all began walking towards the school doors,"That lady was really a big bully popping our ball," Fraise said folding her arms as she pouted.

"Hey come on shug, at least she doesn't go to school with us," Fuzzy said as she patted Fraise's head. Fuzzy spoke too soon as the group saw the same girl responsible for the inflated ball incident.

"Fuzzy!" Fraise said as she glared at her for jinxing it, making Fuzzy nervously laugh."I'm sure she won't notice-"

Fuzzy was cut off by Fraise covering her mouth,"Don't. Jinx. It," she said as she removed her hands."T-that's the bully?" Aladdin asked staring towards Kitty.

"Yes, Al, so don't try to tick her off," Parry said,"She's really mean and-" "Beautiful, she's so pretty," Aladdin said smiling a lovesick grin avoiding his brother's warning,"I'm gonna go talk to that lovely lady."

"Al! Don't!" Coco said trying to keep the little Clown genie from causing any trouble with Kitty."I know where this gonna end, shugs, let's make like a tree, and leave, agreed?" Fuzzy said to them as they nodded and went inside.

Meanwhile, Aladdin was heading towards Kitty's direction as Kitty just sat there watching as he approached,"What the hell do you want?" She asked him.

He gave her a bit of a smirk as grabbed her hand and kissed it,"What the-""Hello m'lady," he said as he winked at her,"I'm Aladdin, but you can call me yours~, Kitty."

"Are you really this stupid? Do you really know who the hell I am?" She asked him,"This is my school, I run this school, I'm like the queen."

"Well, every queen needs a king~" Kitty glared furiously at him just wanting to slap the crap out of him, and she got her wish as she slapped him across his face.

"I'll give you more than a fucking slap if you think you can talk to me like that, dumbass!" She said stomping away from him.

"What a woman!" He said rubbing his cheek.