The Bully pt. 2

As said, Mugman was going to introduce Kitty to her family members and their children. Kitty had been walking with Mugs to Elder Kettle's house, so that she could meet them,"Why the hell did I ever agree to this," Kitty complained.

Mugs chuckled,"Come on Kitty, the family's gonna love you!" He said. Kitty rolled her eyes,"Yeah when I'm dead," Kitty whispered to herself. They finally arrived as Mugs knocked on the front door. Soon, the door was opened by a girl who looked almost similar to her, but had browm hair, wore light pink jumper and had on  a pink and white skirt.

"Hiya Uncle Mugs!" The girl said as she gave him a sudden hug. Kitty stood in her place waiting for her introduction,"Oh who's this?" The girl asked, but all Kitty did was look to the side,"Come on inside," the girl said gestured for them to come in.

The two of them went inside as the room was filled with a few unfamiliar faces and a bit of familiar ones. She even spotted someone she didn't really want to see. EVER.

But for the sake of her uncle, she'll try to keep calm,"Ok Kitty why don't you go introduce yourself to everyone while i go and help Maria with the cooking," Mug stated as she nodded while he went into the kitchen. Kitty looked around to see a couple of kids outside playing,'Hehe suckers!' She thought as she thought it was a good idea to go and mess with them.

Just as she was about to go over towards them, a hand was placed on her shoulder causing her to jolt,"Hey there!" It was the same girl from before,"I never got your name, I'm Coco swirl, what's your name?"

"I wouldn't put my hand on me if I were you, so if you're planning on keeping that hand of yours I suggest you remove it....NOW,"Kitty told her as Coco slowly removed her hand from Kitty's shoulder,"Good thinking."

Kitty had walked away from the girl as she went outsude towards the group of kids. As she stopped, the ball rolled over to her feet, a kid who looked much like a dice and wore a bow, a orange shirt, a skirt that looked much of a deck a cards said,"Hey could you pass the ball please?!"

Kitty looked at it momentarily and back at the girl smiling and stepping on it.

POP!

Was the sound the ball made as its air was blowing out of it,"Oops looks like you don't have a ball to play with anymore," Kitty said laughing as she went back inside the house.
"Wow who brought the party pooper to the party?" Coraline asked looking at the now inflated ball.
"Big sis, she burst the ball!" Fraise said to her half sister, Fuzzy.

"Nothin' we can do about it now, shug. I guess we could play another game, before dinner's ready," Fuzzy said joining group surrounding the inflated ball," Tag you're it!" Fuzzy said tagging Parry.

Soon, the group was back to playing and having fun with one another as Kitty peaked out the window watching them play a game of tag as she made a pouting face,"Losers."

"Who?" Kitty turned around facing Coco,"Them," Kitty said pointing out to the group she had encountered moments ago. "Hey those are my friends!" Coco said as Kitty rolled her eyes.

"Well that makes you a bigger loser,"Kitty said laughing.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Are...not."

"Am too," Kitty sang.

"Am not!" Coco argued.

Suddenly, a blast accidentally came from Coco's finger accidentally hitting Kitty's straw. Both of them stood in shock, Mugman had checked and and saw the girls both standing there.

He looked closely and saw that Kitty was in mere shock as well was Coco,"Oh no." "I-I'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean-" Coco said as she tried to explain to Kitty that it was mere accident,"I'm sorry."

"You're gonna get it now, Swirly!!" Kitty yelled and was about to attack Coco when Cuphead jumped in, holding back Kitty's punch as also holding her in the air.

"D-dad!" The two girls said in unison. Coco gave a 'what' face,"Hey Pops! Put me down!" Kitty said struggling trying to break free,"Kitty, what has gotten into you two?!"

"She started it!" Kitty argued still struggling to break free."No! She went and popped my friends' ball and called them all losers, especially me," Coco protest. Cuphead looked over at Kitty who gave him an angry look.

Cuphead released Kitty as he said,"Kitty...go home." Kitty pouted as she stomped her way towards the door,"See you at school, swirly," Kitty whispered as she headed out the door and went home.

"What am I going to do with her?" Cuphead said to himself sighing as he felt a tug on his arm,"Dad?" Cuphead looked over towards his daughter,"Is that my sister?" She said as Cuphead sighed and nodded. Coco jolted as she gulped in surprise, if it weren't for her Dad she would've been beaten to a pulp.

Coco scared thought,'W-wait?! That bully is my sister?!'