Funny Business pt. 1

Aladdin was walking down the sidewalk with a purple pinkish flower in hand, having a bright and wide smile on his face. Why you may ask? Just this morning his saw the same flower in the family flower garden and wanted to give it to someone special.

His lovely, but violent crush, Kitty Cup. Though, the many warnings of his brother, and friends, he'd never listened. Sometimes they'd say 'you really shouldn't fall for the first person you see at school' or 'do you really have a reason to like her that much?'

But, Aladdin didn't really listen much, all he wanted to do now was deliver the beautiful flower to her and see her smile for the most she'd ever did, well maybe for the first time for her not smiling so evily that is.

He continued down the path when he caught sight of an familiar rival of his talking with his one true love. His frown soon turned upside down and he started going up towards the two.

Soon, the two noticed him and sighed as he approached them,"Hello Aladdin," Steven said rolling his eyes. Aladdin glared at him,"My kitten, is he bothering you?'' he asked Kitty.

"For the last time, I'm not your anything," she said palming her forehead," Second, Stageplay here is my friend and one of my minions per say, he's not the one BOTHERING me here."

Aladdin rose a brow still keeping a sharp glare on the spoiled kid as Steven let out a sigh," Look clown boy, my boss doesn't want anything to do with you. So why don't you run along and play for your lame excuse for friends," he said having a smug smile on his face.

Kitty stiffened a giggle as Aladdin made a low growl, then after remembering why he came this way in the first place as he looked down towards the flower in his hand," Oh I almost forgot, kitten my dear I've brought you this beautiful flower that reminded me of you," he said extending his hand that held the flower.

Kitty grabbed it from his hand and looked at it momentarily before looking up back towards him, raising a brow,"Um...Thanks I guess," she said earning a smile from him.

Steven rolled his eyes," Boss, me and the Domino twins have succeed in finding the materials big boss wanted," he stated to Kitty as she shown a big cheshire cat smile.

"Oh! Is this like a mission?! I want to come to!" Aladdin said having a wide grin on his face."Dear boy this is for mature people and-""But I'M older than you."

Triggered by that, Steven glared at him," Well dear sir, I'm very mature for my age and very capable to rip you apart," he said making Aladdin roll his eyes in disbelief.

"Whatever you say short stack.""Short stack?!" "Would you two stop with this bull shit!"

"He threatened me!"
"He insulted me!"

"Hey I've got an idea, how bout you both shut the fuck up and stop arguing!" she hissed at them as she took a deep breathe,"look Al, if you want to go really badly, I'll accept it, but on one condition....Stageplay here will go with you."

"What?!"
"What?!"

"And no funny business. You two will go tomorrow in the afternoon, and don't be late!" she said before retreating into her house. 'Great. Now I'm stuck with short stack here.'