Little!Yoongi

Yoongi was stressed yes, but he didn't expect himself to slip, by himself, in the studio, crying for comfort!

Let me explain from the beginning.

Yoongi was in the studio with Namjoon working on Baepsae.

A/N: I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything else 😁

"Ya, Yoongi-Hyung, I'm going to head back to the dorm for the night. Wanna come?"
Namjoon broke the silence with his question.
"No, I'm gonna stay for a little longer."
Yoongi replied, not bothering to look up from his computer screen.
"Well, make sure you come back soon and eat something. You know how worried Jin-Hyung is about you not eating." Namjoon replied grabbing the door nob.

"Yeah,sure..."

Namjoon sighed and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Yoongi was so stubborn sometimes.

~Time skip~

Yoongi looked up at the clock. It was 3:30 am.
' I should probably head back now. Jin is totally gonna scold me when I get back to the dorm.'  Yoongi thought.

He stood up and stretched, but failed to notice his shoe laces some how wrapped around the chair legs.
He stepped forward, and fell, hitting the ground hard. The chair fell over also, and landed on top of his legs. Some parts of the chair were painfully digging into his legs.

He was still and quiet for a couple seconds, surprised by the sudden fall.
But soon he was wailing out loudly, and trying to free his legs. He was scared, and he only thought of one person who could help him at the moment so he screamed.

"AAAPPAAAAAA!!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Dear deer this is gonna SUCK...SO BAD.

Next chapter will probably be out tomorrow maybe not... freaking school.
I hate school.

Anyway, eat well
Have a good day.

Bey~