Bullied! Yoongi

Yoongi was the Maknae of BTS. He still had school to attend.

He grabbed his backpack, swinging it over his shoulder.

"I'm ready Hyung!!!" He yelled, catching the attention of Taehyung.

Taehyung exited the kitchen, a PopTart in his mouth. "Let's go!" Taehyung grabbed the keys, opening the door and locking it after.

Yoongi stayed close behind him when they walked into the school gates. "Walk beside me. I don't wanna feel like a wall." Taehyung grabbed his shoulders and moved him next to him. "I don't like school." Yoongi pouted. He always hated having to go back after busy schedules and concerts.

It always meant a harder beating by them.

"It's fine. Jimin-hyung will pick you up after, okay?" Taehyung said, walking up to the office. Yoongi nodded, looking around the school.

It had some new posters and stuff in the hallway walls. They changed the bench. That's good.

"Alright. Go to class!" Taehyung kissed his forehead, ruffling his hair before walking off, waving with a wide smile before exiting the school.

Yoongi walked to class, going to his least favorite class.  Maaaaaaath.

He entered the class late.
"Oh it's good to see you back Yoongi. Is there a reason your skipping for such a long period of time?" The teacher crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

You see, no one, and I mean no one, knows he is the Min Yoongi. They didn't know he was famous. And he doesn't want them to.

Yoongi shrugged, giving her cute eyes with even knowing. The teacher uncrossed her arms, telling him to sit.

Yoongi went to the last empty seat. He sat down and looked at the board, listening to the teacher.

During the middle of class, he felt was of paper hitting his head. He ignored them, already knowing who it was.

He sighed when an eraser hit his head, landing on his desk. He stared at it, wondering if he should  Chuck it back or not.

He decided not to and just ignored it, writing down his notes.

Later that day, Yoongi had the same teacher after lunch. So he went to her class, sitting in his seat and resting his head in his arms anf closing his eyes.

More students piled in, class soon starting.

"Min Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up from his paper.

"Your being picked up again. Get your stuff and go." The teacher glared at him.

Yoongi tilted his head.then he remembered the early schedule Jin had texted to him during lunch.

Yoongi packed his stuff, walking out of the class and running down the hall. What he didn't know was a student from his class coming out of the bathroom. The student stared at him, gasping when she saw him hugging Jimin from BTS.

she hurried back to class, sitting in her seat anf tearing paper from her notebook.

She wrote down I just saw Min Yoongi hugging Jimin from BTS at the office!

She passed it to her friend, waiting for her reaction. Her friend looked at her with wide eyes.

Hey heard a honk outside. The peeked out the window, their eyes widening.

Yoongi was put into the van, Namjoon sticking a hand out his window and showing a thumbs up at the window the girls were at.

They looked at each other, whispered to the whole class what they saw

Yoongi ran over his lines, bouncing to the music 

"Yoongi-ah!" Jungkook back hugged him.

"Yeah?"

"We are performing at your school! Now they can see you perform live!" Jungkook said excitedly, obvious to what he goes through at school and how no one knows he's in BTS.

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Oh no."