Little! Jin 3

The next day they had a fan meet.

They were getting their make up done. They all wore cute hoodie's and carried plushies.

Namjoon had a giant Ryan hoodie that gave his sweater paws and stopped at the middle of his thighs and whenever he put his hood up it covered his eyes.

Hoseok had a large neon green hoodie. It gave his sweater paws and he had a flower plushie. The hoodie stopped just above his knees and the hood covered half his face when he put it up.

Jimin had a large neon pink hoodie, it matched his hair, and a cat plushie.

Jungkook had a orange hoodiewith a Shopkins plushie, Taehyung had a Yellow hoodie with a banana plushie, Yoongi had neon blue hoodie with an elephant hoodie.

And Jin had a purple hoodie with a purple alpaca plushie. The hoodie gave him sweater paws and stopped at his mid thigh. He had his hood up, making him look small in the large thing.

Jin smiled at every fan that came by, giving them finger hearts and air kisses.

One fan came up and just stared at him.

"Can I help you miss?" He asked politely, giggling when he dropped his plushie.

She glared at him.

"No. Your my least favorite."
Namjoon, having heard this, pulled Jin to his side instantly.
Jin already been had tears in his eyes, sniffing lightly and wiping his cheeks.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Namjoon glared slightly at he girl.
She smiled, trying to act cute.

"Sure Oppa!"
"Don't. Call me. Oppa." Namjoon said slowly.
She pouted and walked away, making sure to wink at the male before walking to her seat.

Namjoon looked down at Jin and wiped his cheeks with his sleeve.

"You okay Hyung?"
"J-jinnie sad.." Jinnie mumbled, snuggling into Namjoons chest.
Namjoon cooed.
"Don't listen to the old mean lady. We all love you with all our hearts!" Namjoon smiled, showing off his dimples.

Jin looks up and giggled, making a small noise when he poked Namjoons dimples.
Namjoon played around with him for a bit, ignoring the weird looks he got from the crowd.

When the final fan came up, she gasped.
"Is Jinnie Hyung a Little?!" She squealed.
Namjoon nodded, pulling Jinnie closer to his side when he tried to scoot away.
"Can I give him a kissies?" She asked, her hands on her chest.

Namjoon nodded, motioning for the girl to come around the table.
She cane around quickly and crouched in front of Jinnie, smiling when he giggled cutely.

"Ah! He's so cute!" She squealed.
"Kissie!" Jinnie reached out for her.
She awwed again and leaned in, giving him a peck on the cheek.
Jinnie also gave her a peck on the cheek, giggling when she blushed.

After the fan meet, Jinnie was being carried to the car. He was clinging to Namjoon's shirt, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Hyung, Jinnie is sleepy. He's so adorable." Hoseok said with a smile.
Jinnie yawned cutely, rubbing his eye and laying his head on Namjoons shoulder.

"Sleepy sweetie. I'll wake you up to eat then you can sleep again." Namjoon said quitely, running his hand up and down and patting Jinnies back.

Jinnie closed his eyes, letting sleep take him over.