Scene 1 | Coffee Shop

Footsteps tapped on the hard pavement of the streets.

It was the middle of the night and the entire city was empty besides the very few shops that were still open.

A young man wearing an almost pure black outfit was the source of the only noise which bounced throughout the alleyways.

His dark face mask disguised his image while his large coat kept the cold air from reaching his figure.

Ahead of him, an orange lit café could be seen among the other closed establishments. The store was being traced by the same shoes that would always enter at the exact same time.

The sound of soles hitting on the ground got faster and faster. It was soon at a rapid pace like dripping water from a shower head.

The man's was even facing down, not bothering to look at where he was going; he has obviously been here numerous occasions.

With that same mindset, he made his way towards the front entrance within seconds.

Thinking that he was the only human wandering around at this hour, he quickly took the door with his hands.

As soon as he had a grasp on the handle,with his hood covering most of his vision, he surprisingly noticed a pair of legs moving towards him through the glass of the door.

He looked up just as he sonically opened the entry. His iris widened and his body tensed at the fact that he wasn't alone, though he didn't know who it was.

Unbeknownst to him, however, was that the person in his presence was one of the clumsiest and tripped right after the door opened.

The individual's black shoulder bag moved behind and the oversized coat that went lower than her skirt rustled through the wind.

The cup of coffee that was being held by ten fingers slipped through her hands, falling on the ground before them.

Within a second, the two people collided.

The women's head fell deeply into the man's chest with shaking fists placed in front of her; eyes were squeezed shut in fear.

She pushed into him even more and soon the momentum was too much.

They both went down to the earth, one on top of the other.

'Who in the-' thought the man with an incredibly annoyed look.

Taking off his face mask, he looked at the lady and stopped himself after recognizing who it was.

The annoyed look morphed into a surprised expression of disbelief.

"Oh... Sana."

The girl anxiously peeked outside one by one at the sound of her name.

The two people met eyes and locked them.

They both stared at each other for a short, but intimate few seconds until she finally fathomed to who was under her.

"Omo, Jungkook-sshi!"

The woman known by Sana shared the same astonishment as Jungkook, but with slightly more cheer.

They didn't say anything else for moments after. They just looked deep into one another's point of view.