Scene 4 | Scary Movie

"... Jungkook... I'm scared..."

A pair of fumbled eyebrows turned to it's right.

"I thought you wanted to watch this?"

"... Not anymore..."

He smirked at her look and pulled himself closer to her body.

The two were on the giant like couch in the living room, a wide and soft blanket draped over them with only a small opening to show the tv screen.

The room was dark and ominous, fitting the atmosphere of the movie.

"Come on. If you can perform in front of thousands of people than you can definitely watch a 90 minute film." Jungkook tried to assure her as pressed her head into his chest in an embrace.

Sana looked up at him.

"That is not the same thing."

Jungkook left out a smile of embarrassment as he realized there was no relation to what he just said.

"Please? I'm actually starting to like this now."

The young woman sighed.

"Fine. I'll do it for you."

A pure grin formed on the boy's face.

However, it wasn't even 15 seconds later till a jumpscare appeared on screen.

This made poor Sana scream her lungs out in terror and fright.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

She launched herself into the arms of Jungkook, shutting both eyes in tears.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE. I AM NOT DOING THIS, I AM NOT DOING THIS."

The boy busted out a laugh at the scene.

He could feel the rapid speed of her heart beat as she was right on top him.

"Sorry Kookie, were not watching this. Maybe next time?" Sana apologized to him.

Jungkook mumbled a soft 'awww' and patted the girl's hair.

"You don't have to force yourself. It's scary, I know. Just remember I'm here, okay?"

He felt her pulse calm down.

Sana finally opened her eyes.

"You all right?"

Her head gave a nod.

Jungkook smiled again and reached for the remote.

"Well, lets clos-" he was interrupted before he could turn off the television as Sana slammed her lips into his own out of nowhere.

Jungkook went wide eyed in surprise from the sudden act.

He was about to stop her out of reaction, but decided to go on with it.

The male placed his hands on her waist as both of her knees straddled him.

The horror movie was still playing in the background while the couple performed.

However, as if it was muted, they didn't give a care to it.

The two kissed with passion, only breaking apart for a fraction of a second to take in air.

Each of their tongues entered through the other's mouth, inspecting every crevice.

It fought and collided with one another as if it was a battle for dominance.

Jungkook slowly crept his hands past Sana's waist but couldn't go any further as he was stopped once more.

The lights of the huge living room flickered on, exposing the view to anyone who was in the room.

Sana and Jungkook pulled sonically pulled apart in shock, turning towards the person who just entered the room.

Jungkook's face was in alarm for only a moment till it turned calm with a slight smirk.

Sana, on the other hand, had an immediate look of panic and embarrassment.

She instinctively covered herself in the blanket even though she was fully clothed.

"What do you want?" Jungkook yelled, jokingly annoyed.

The man dressed in the Gucci branded pajamas sent a glare at the maknae.

"I'm trying to go to sleep. Your make out session isn't helping. We have a meeting in the morning, don't you remember?"

'Frick. I forgot about that.' Jungkook swore in his mind.

The older member sighed as he knew the boy had forgot.

"Just hurry it up you two..." He voiced before closing the lights again and leaving to his own room.

"Okay then. Goodnight Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted before the door was shut.

He faced Sana after the exchange and asked the the question.

"So where were we?"

He decided to continue and take control, pushing Sana onto the black leather sofa.

Now being the one on top, Jungkook took off one of his iconic white shirts and threw it to the side.

The woman had a first hand sight to the boy's torso that was clear even in the dark room.

Going to meet lips once more, Jungkook started from the top.

Sana's hands felt and traced the defined muscles of his abdomen while he grinded his body against hers.

The bulge that protruded his pants heavily brushed over the sensitive area of the Twice member, making her legs squirm and twitch together.

Jungkook's kisses went lower and lower, coming down to Sana's neck.

Getting irritated by the piece of garment that blocked him from her porcelain skin.

Stopping himself for bit, the man sat up, still mounted on his partner.

Sana knew from the gaze in his eyes and proceeded to remove her own baggy shirt.

Satisfied, Jungkook took the blanket and hid themselves in it like it was a tent.

The sound of passion and love was muffled by the woolen sheet and drowned out by the screams of the TV screen.

By the time the movie was over, every article of clothing the two wore was rested on the living room floor.

~~~~