Main Character Introduction

If you like stories about crazy people, revenge, and girl power, then you've come to the right place. This story has all that. I'm Thalia Singer and this story is about my two best friends and I. I'll let them talk in a second, but first let me tell you about myself. I'm 19, and 5'2. My hair's naturally a blueish black, thanks to my dad being part Indian and my mom Mexican, but I usually keep it dyed. Right now it's a dark blue, but last month it was burgundy. My eyes are actually emerald green, since my dad's mom was Irish, and it apparently skipped a generation. I have a job at the local hipster cafe and I love it. I'm vegetarian, and a bit of an old soul. I should've been born in the 50's so I could spend my teen years as a hippie. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, sarcasm, slightly dark humor, and inappropriate jokes. But enough about me! Time to go meet my friends, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

*******************************************Hi there! My name is Willow Jada Knight, and I am 23 years old

Hi there! My name is Willow Jada Knight, and I am 23 years old. Allow me to share some details about myself. I am 5'6", and have blonde hair, and hazel eyes. Most of the time they're green, but they swap to brown, depending on what I'm wearing. I work as a librarian at one of the branches in downtown Chicago. I'm extremely shy, and tend to be awkward in social situations. Also, my voice is naturally very quiet, and people have to ask what I'm saying a lot. It can be annoying. I like to use sarcasm but, like I said, I have a tiny voice. So, I usually end up having to repeat myself so much, it isn't funny anymore by the time people hear what I said. Also, I tend come across as overly innocent a lot of times. I suppose I should also tell you that I've had a bad relationship experience, but I don't really want to go into detail. Oh yeah! And I have a cat. He is a gray striped fuzzball, and his name is Papyrus. I call him Papi for short. Thalia likes to joke about that. Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Enjoy the book!!

 Enjoy the book!!

*******************************************My name is Hadlee Jackson

My name is Hadlee Jackson. Don't ask me what my middle name is. Because I'm not telling you. I'm 20 years old, I have straight black hair and emerald eyes. My dad is Native American, and my mom is Hispanic. I'm 5'6", and yes, the weather's fine up here, Thalia. I'm a waitress at a local restaurant. I love working with people, and I'm super outgoing. Sarcasm is one of my strong points. I love to be in the middle of any action going on and I love to get my adrenaline pumping. Well, that's all about me! Hope you enjoy the story!!

 Well, that's all about me! Hope you enjoy the story!!