Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Having a bad day.

Alyssa's POV

As I woke up I feel someone's arms around me I open my eyes to look at a sleeping Bastian that looks like a puppy when sleeping I smiled and  kissed his forehead to make sure his alright and started stroking his beautiful hair. I mean ,I miss him for months and haven't seen  his face while sleeping I'm not a creep or anything I just like this kind of feeling by any second I saw his eyes open.

"Is my Jagiya awake?" He said with sleepiness.

"Yes I'm awake already hehe."

My phone starts to ring and someone's name was on it but the truth i don't know who it is.

I picked my phone and answer.

"Who is this?"

"Hello my darlin' "

"D-dad?"

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry are you in Seoul right now?"

"Yep."

"It's dangerous."

"W-why?"

"The Enemies are planning to kidnap you i suggest-"

"Then I'll kill them."

"Alyssa Isabella Alexandria Alvarez Bawal ka nga makipag-away!"

"Bakit?!"

"Bata ka pa you shouldn't fight today first time mo ulit bumalik sa Seoul tas may away ka ulit."

"It's fine dad that's my responsibility."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Then this mission should end by Friday."

"Tsk. Why easy?"

"Magrereklamo kapa edi wag."

"Hehe Ito na nga."

Nagpaalam muna ako kay Bastian kasi may mission ako I called my team to have this kind of challenge. The next thing I new is I fall asleep on our not so main hide out it's not like a real hide out parang kuno na bahay. By the next morning. I woke up but I feel something.

As I lay on the bedroom, making myself comfortable. but the feeling in my guts keeps bothering me...

I sat up, and looked around the room.
I feel a pair of eyes staring at me from the distance....

I turned around and saw no one..

But the feeling is still in my guts, A bad feeling that something wrong is gonna happen..

I got a phone call...

I was gonna answer it when I heard the window break revealing a man with an all black suit. Holding a gun.

I quickly opened my drawer to see a knife and threw it at the man, slashing the side of his arm as he hisses in pain..

I used the chance to knee him and punch him right in the face.