Chapter 45; Beware.

{ here's your favorite, and legit theme of it. The action will now start. The italicized is the conversation, and the normal font is the thoughts.}

[ November 18, 2020]

we're now under supervision. What the hell was happening, i just gone for 3 years because i was having a child. Oh hell yea i was going on a mission with this baby in my stomach.

in 30 mins, 200 east. From a Black SUV, the group UNDERK will be roaming around Sicily. Undercover Soldiers. This is your just internship. Don't get me bad grades here, if you will get ready with your heads off.

"i'm not a big fan of you, doing illegal stuff's while you're in that state of pregnancy." one of the allies said.

"It's my duty, to be the Queen of Mafia. Kailangan kung gampanan yung tungkulin 'ko."

"I'm worry for that child inside of you! if that child-" Marcus was worry that his baby girl will drop if i approved the mission.

"Marcus, let her be if something happens that's her fault." Daniel murmured.

"sophist, groups of UnderK is 80 km far. I suggest all of you start packing and getting ready."

"In one, two, — lAHAT PUMASOK SA SUV GO! GO! GO!"

"shit. How can they even?"

lower you're guns. This isn't a drill, the real assassination will be done tomorrow. This is just a starter for our little newbies.

i trust each one of you, one obey they die, one backstab this corporation they die. Understoob newbies, if you don't want your heads cut off then listen to me.

"Miss Sophist, the group is under investigation today. Any violent reaction?" one of my secretary told me

"Check each one of them, never underestimate them. They may be new in the Mafia world, but not the skills."

"yo nerd, i need you to hack their access, and network." i told my hackers.

"UnderK, is a new illegal group running around in the town of Sicily. Newbies in the Mafias. Great Leader is Helynn Beckman the grandchild and daughter of the Great Beckmans. Network is 100 billion dollars. "

"lowkey that network ain't high. Our's are zillions, we're even called multizillionaires (is that even a word?) " allies laughed.

"Because we have the Main Leader do you think this was easy for Miss Sophist?"

"Calm yourself kids. This isn't money we're talking about, It's how we can destory the Great Beckmans." i smirked at them.

do you think they're easy to be burden with an 18 year old. Without any cautions? that kid was a decoy to save the name of the Great Beckmans, Her older brother died because of assassination.

Hinding hindi sila titigil hangga't hindi sila nagiging una sa ranking of most richest mafia groups. Bumili sila ng worth 200 million of marijuana and other drugs, they're just secretly buying them.

do you even think that pathetic girl will win against me?

Sophia, don't. Please, in the state of that child of  Marcus and Elijah. Stop this bullshit and keep all you're shits together.