Chapter 15: Oh Brother

It has been three days since my birthday and it still feels surreal. I actually can't believe that I'm saying this but I have a birthday hangover. It just feels nice to feel loved during my birthday but even though my birthday has passed already, Sebastian is still showing his affection for me.

It's literature class and Sebastian is standing while the rest of us are comfortable sitting on our seats. Apparently, Stephan saw him staring at me while I was busy writing down notes. I don't know what has gotten to him but Stephan got jealous and he let it out by embarrassing Sebastian. He asked a question that is out of the context. Sebastian got the wrong answer and as a punishment, he's going to stand still until Stephan wants him to sit down again. Honestly, this is getting personal and too awkward for me to casually talk to Stephan because I can't just simply tell him to back off. I might confess to him that I know that he likes me and I don't want that to explain to him on how I found out because I know it's going to be complicated. I took a deep sigh. I feel bad for Sebastian.

The school bell ringed and Sebastian immediately sat down on his seat.

"What are you doing? We have another class, remember? Get up."

"Give me two minutes, okay? I just need to treasure my seat." Well, I really can't blame him. He was standing for the whole period.

"Raven?" I jumped. I looked back and I saw Stephan. He was holding an invitation card. "I would like to invite you on my very first art show.... as a date." Stephan said

"A date?!" Sebastian stood up and took the invitation card from Stephan's hands. "You know there's this rule wherein teachers can't date their students.... especially if the student already has a boyfriend!" Sebastian said

"Well, I'm no longer a teacher in this school. This is actually my last day of teaching which means, the rule doesn't apply to me." He grinned at Sebastian who was taken aback by Stephan.

"I'm glad you're finally having your first art show." I politely smiled at Stephan. "I'm going to be there but not as your date. My boyfriend wouldn't allow it."

"Your boyfriend?" Stephan looked at Sebastian. He looks at him filled with disappointment. "Well, as long as you're going to be present during the art show, then okay."

"Great! We'll be there." Sebastian said. He rested his hand on my arm. Stephan is filled with jealousy and I'm just wishing that both of us can make it to our second class on time.

"You aren't invited, Lewis. I only invited Raven and not you." Stephan said.

The second bell finally ringed and I hurriedly grabbed Sebastian's hand because we are running late for our second class.

***
Sometimes I'm grateful that I couldn't read Sebastian's thoughts. Well, I already know what he's thinking right now and I can't even read his thoughts. He's really jealous to Stephan and he's getting really territorial to me. He couldn't even let go of my hand even just for a second. Our second period teacher even scolded us because we were showing PDA (public display of affection) and I blame Sebastian for not letting go of my hand even in class. I'm just glad we weren't called out at the principal's office.

"When will you let go of me?" I grunted.

"Never." Sebastian grinned at me.

Claire rolled her eyes at us. She isn't the biggest fan when it comes to love and couples showing off PDA. I can't blame her though. She isn't really vocal when it comes to her love life. She have trusted lots of guys that entered and exited her life. All of them broke her heart. Her thoughts can make me conclude that she's simply heart broken and not yet ready to love again.