P4

What once was Maximillian bursts through the doors, 8 arms and 2 legs, crawling and circling Neil's group thats now huddled together. Alex is protecting William as he looks at Max in terror.
"Would someone explain whats happening!?" "Jesus first aliens now this?!" "Is he infected?!" Nameless voices shout through the room in surprise.
Max proceeds to lift his arms and stand like a normal human, distorted and odd looking, shirt having been ripped by his arms. He clearly looked inhumane, he clearly looked like an alien, the scariest alien any of them have ever seen.
"/this/ is not a disease. You humans have lived in your ignorance of the true gods. We have been around as long as you have, we are the evolved humans."
"What do you mean by 'we'?" Elizabeth asked.
"I am apart of a species, we call ourselves the Empowered, but you call us more vulgar things, black bloods, poisoned, period mouthes.. You humans are all the same, killing whats the unknown, taking us hostage as experiments." Max responded.
"We ain't done shit to you period mouth!! You's the ones who put us all in danger, i know the truth about you guys!!" Sam replied, yelling. Max laughed in response, shrinking down, a pool of blood forming at his feet, blood from his mouth only adding to the mess.
"Nah Sam, we ain't done shit till you did, we had homes, groups, communities, that you destroyed, in defense of the human race. You've erased us from your history books, but guess what? We're still here!! Theres no escaping reality /Sam/!!"
"Your fuckass species killed my parents!!" Sam replied.
"And your fuckass species took my siblings!! At least my species had enough mercy to kill your family, mine got tortured!!" Max replied.
"'Bet you ain't never seen one 'a us do this." Max says as he grows bird wings, blood pools into his hands making a baseball bat.