P5

"But you're a bug affectionate!!" Sam yelled at him.
"Y'see they tried to take me too, i was born a triplet, my siblings also had the abilities of all. Mine just wasn't discovered yet.. Family thought i was an error, no lab wants an error." Max kicks Sam, pinning him to the floor with his foot within seconds.
"Y'ain't the one in charge here, i am. And the idea that i'd save any of you, is just a pathetic human dream." Max says.
Neil was on the floor the whole time, afraid until now. The moment he realized his affection for Max. Realized that he was gay for Max, because even now, he was positive that Max would not kill him, and that even if he did, Neil would not mind.
Neil stood up, walking to Max's distorted form, now shifting and twitching as he laughs, the others staying miles away from him. Elizabeth watched as Neil walked into Max's personal space and hugged him, unnoticed by Max, also moving him so that Sam could get away from his hold. Max was still twitching slightly as Neil held him in the tight embrace. Neil had never felt anything for a man, it would take time to get used to, but he would do it. He knew that Maximillian felt the same way. He could feel it in the way that the blood dropped to the floor again, the bat melting so it wouldn't hurt Neil.