P6 THIS TURNED GAY HAHA

"I,, uh,, what?" Max asked
"I love you." Neil responded.
"No.. no. You don't, its human fascination in a species, you see me as something cute because its not human, you do not truly feel affection for me. Plus you're dating Elizabeth." Max replied as Neil laughed.
"Oh, no, we're not dating, i've always been straight, but theres something about you." Neil pulled away, putting a hand on Max's cheek and staring into the pool of black.
"Y-you're not afraid?" Max asked, confused at all the emotions being thrown around.
"Not one bit." Neil responded.
"You're supposed to be afraid." Max frowned.
"Maybe you're right, about the species fascination thing, cause right now you're nothing but adorable to me." Neil replied. Max blushed in response, Neil was positive he'd be averting his gaze if he had pupils in this form. His eyes return to normal, and blood stops flowing from his mouth, the blood flows back to his body, the skin absorbing it, no traces of it being left behind.
Neil smiled as he reverted to his more human form, Max slightly smiled back, suddenly aware of everyone around them. Most were afraid and still shaking, some covering their faces.
"I guess we can try it out." Max says quietly so that Neil is the only to hear him. He looks around the room nervously, and guilty looking.
"Guys its ok, he's fine, theres nothing to worry about." Neil alerted his group.