Like Ghostbusters

"Mornin' lil (Y/n)" he said and tapped on my nose. I opened my eyes and covered my face in the quilt. "Wakey wakey. We have to go hunt the ghost" he said. I was kind of into the ghost hunting now, and thought it was interesting and funny.

"Gimme food" I said and sat up.

"No way!" he laughed. After arguing who should go down and buy some brunch, I did it. I went out, bought some chocolate-ish-stuff and bread. Austin's eyes immediately met mine, right after I had turned the key around in the keyhole.

"Well, hello" I opened the door.

"I found all the things we need to haunt ghosts" he said and showed me a pile of trash he had formed on the floor. W0w.

"And I found all the things we need  to eat breakfast" I approached the kitchen and made a bread with chocolate. I turned around to eat it when I had washed the knife, but it was gone. My eyes met Austin's and his chewing mouth.

"What" he said after I gave him the look.

"You took my chocolate bread..." I said and turned around to make another one.

"Yes. I did you a favor" he smirked, "you're too fat" he laughed and cracked voice in the last sentence. Middle school humor level 100 - but the worst thing was that he made me smirk.

"Wow - Austin fourth grade" I clapped and took a bite. Chocolate. Yes. We talked about the ghost haunting, and that it should be "TONIGHT" as Austin said with his exited voice. He truly was a little kid.

"Okay. So, I found the things we need" he said and pointed to the pile, "glasses. We need to be fast". He gave me some baby sun glasses. Mine were blue and smaller than his. His were some classy ones, but too small to look good.

"wow" I sarcastically said.

"And we need a vacuum cleaner" he said, and pointed to our old, blue, dusty, disgusting, almost not working, little vacuum cleaner. I nodded. Speechless. "last but not lease" he turned around and showed me over twenty extension cords. He was insane and I loved it.

"Yes" I laughed and did one big clap. "damn I'm fast" I said to myself in the mirror with the glasses on. I looked ridicules, but damn I felt cool.

 I looked ridicules, but damn I felt cool

"okay, so this is the plan..." Austin put his phone away, "we'll combine all the cords or what it is" he pointed at the extension cords. Austin took his glasses off. "then, when it gets dark - because it's when the ghosts comes - we'll plug the vacuum cleaner to one of them, so we easily can start it when there is a ghost".

"Why do we need this" I pointed to the vacuum cleaner and the cords.

"So we can SUCC the ghost inside of it - like in Ghostbusters" when he finished the sentence, a silence appeared between us.

"What about the glasses?" I asked, "what about them?". Austin held my shoulders in a tight grip and stirred me deep in the eyes with a serious gaze.

"We need to be fast and look good" he said slowly and took them on again.