Sorry

Things was getting serious. When the sun was gone, Austin and I covered our faces in fake tattoos and found some flashlights. When the darkness had eaten California, we took on our baby sun glasses and opened the door. "Remember to close it this time" I said and took the keys down my pocket.

No one was here, and it was too silent. We walked down all the steps, and down to a little door. It was old and dusty. "Are you ready" Austin said and inhaled deeply. I closed my eyes and turned on my flashlight.

"Yes" I whispered. He slowly opened the door, but no sound met us. "There is no light" I said. Austin turned his light on and walked right behind me. DUNK! It said behind us. We both turned around, but it was just the door. "AUSTIN" I whispered frustrated.

"Sorry". We kept walking until some stairs met us. I took Austin's hand, because the steps were really narrow and tall. It was an old apartment with an old basement and all the spider web hang with dead flies in it. "Look" Austin whispered from the other side of the hallway. I ran over to him pointing at a vacuum cleaner. Our vacuum cleaner!

"Jeez" I whispered and saw a long road of white extension cords. My flashlight followed it. It lead us into another hallway. This basement was too big, and I felt like someone was looking at me all the time. "Let's follow this" I whispered. Our apartment is right over us, I thought.

"Stop" Austin said. It made me freeze. "Hear" he whispered. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something I couldn't hear yet.

'ggrrrr'

'aaaaarhh'

"It is..." I said and turned around to Austin.

"The ghost" Austin and I said. We continued walking, but my flashlight stopped working. "NO'NO'NO'NO'NO" I said, as Austin approached me.

"What!" he asked.

"it's dead" I laid it down and walked close to Austin. The sounds were so clear here and the 'DUNK'DUNK'DUNK' sounds were annoying af. "I think it's in there" I whispered as we passed a door. Austin's eyes were round and big. I had my hand around his arm as I opened the door.

'DUNK'DUNK'DUNK"