||Chapter 26 - The Comet||

For this chapter, I am going to do my best and write out the whole episode in one chapter in order to make up for lost time in between updates. I plan to do the same in the future! -Golden P.S I use the Avatarspirit.net Transcripts in order to write Sound Bender, in the past I would do it directly from the episode, but now I use both the episodes for the visuals and the transcripts for writing.  

Himoko's POV

"Okay let me get this straight, we are going to talk to a dead guy?" I asked Aang who nodded, "But you don't want Katara and Sokka to come with. Only me?"

"Yes?" I sighed, walking over to him on the saddle as he tried to get Appa to fly.

"Aang, I get that you don't want those two to get hurt. But I think it would be better if we all went together. Because I can't give you much back up if anything happens."

"Sokka only has a boomerang, Katara won't be near water and still doesn't really know how to bend water fully... But you have basically mastered Sound Bending so, it would be our best shot."

"Aang, I can't bend sound for long periods of time or else I get migraines from redirecting the sound waves. Aang groaned and proceeded to pull on Appa's reigns, ignoring my reasoning.

"Let's go Appa! Come on, boy!" Appa growled in refusal, not wanting to leave. I gestured down to Appa, "See, even Appa agrees with me!" Aang jumped down to face Appa.

"Look, I'm sorry, but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself. So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!" Aang pulled on the reigns again, but Appa wouldn't budge. I smirked, 'Stubborn, just like his owner.' I thought. Aang fell onto his back from pulling so hard.

"I think his big butt is trying to tell you something." I looked behind Appa to see Sokka with Katara, and a few of the villagers.

"Please don't go, Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I." Aang got up from the ground, rubbing his arm lightly as he walked over to them.

"But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means. I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the Solstice. That's today." Aang jumped back up onto the saddle with a hesitant glance. The siblings walked over and stood in front of Appa in attempts to stop Aang from taking off.

"We're not letting you go into the Fire Nation, Aang." Katara stated, eyeing me with an emotion I couldn't diverse.

"At least not without your friends. We got your back." Sokka finished with a sly smile. Momo chittered loudly as he jumped up onto Aang's arm and sat on his shoulder. I ignored the feeling I felt and shook my head, watching as Sokka got licked from head to toe by Appa.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" I rolled my eyes, jumping off and walking over to Sokka as he did his best to clean Appa's saliva off of him, "You have just became a drama-king in my eyes from dragging that out for so long." He glared at me, raising his hand menacingly at me, the saliva dripping from his hand and onto the ground.