||Q&A!||

Welcome all to the Q&A! Where I answer questions sent in by you guys from both Quotev and WattPad! I will also be pulling questions from previous chapters that have been asked (and most likely answered already) in the past!

I will be also including questions that I have always asked myself when writing this story the past two or so years, to give you an insight on what goes through my mind when writing!

Enjoy!

How long have you been writing this story? (Not a user submitted question)

I have been writing this story since 2017, it was at least a few months after I finished my first Avatar Book, Phoenix Fire! So it's been quite a long two years.

What if Adrien is a LavaBender? (xxsilverwolfxx on Quotev, I'm doing URLs because you can only change them every six months on Quotev.)

It was confirmed in LOK (Legend of Korra) that only EarthBenders can Lavabend. Adrien is a FireBender and sure, his father is of Earth Kingdom decent, but I'm not making it possible for him as a character to be able to bend two elements, that will draw attention away from the whole Avatar thing itself. I personally don't like it, but I don't care if other Avatar Writers do it, as long as they dont make them Mary Sues and overpowered as hell.

If Himiko falls in love with anyone, who would you think would be the most likely chance of being with her? (TogaHime on Quotev)

I have already answered this, a lot of people don't look at previous comments or on the platform the question was asked, so I will still answer them if they hadn't yet come up in the story yet. (From my recollection).

The answer is- Originally this book was supposed to be for a certain character (Not naming the character to not giveaway who she will end up with, that is if she does). So I would like to explore having multiple relationships but not to the extent of harems that are horrible. (I'm looking at you Legend of Korra, that was a rollercoaster of emotions). Because to be honest- Relationships when you are in your teenage years can be messy, you are experiencing what you like and dislike, dealing with inner turmoils and worrying about your impending future as an adult. 

To make it short- It will be explored, which is the reason why I have yet to give Sokka's and Himoko's relationship a definite answer yet, as they are only trying it out. This is their first relationship with another person in the romantical sense.

Are you going to LOK after finishing the Avatar Series? (animatedbandmate on Quotev)

I have thought about this quite a lot and honestly, the storyline is SO FREAKING HARD TO GRASP.

I recently rewatched the series and I'm over here like-

"What the hell is this fanfiction mess?"

That's what crossed my mind, and that is not a good thing WHEN YOU ARE A FANFICTION AUTHOR.

For me personally, the writers just tried doing too many damn things at once, the first season was decent, I personally did enjoy the first season, but halfway through the second season it went downhill and went batshit crazy.

However- After much thought, I might make a story of a character that isn't connected to any of my OCs in the Avatar Verse. Shinya, Lea, Himoko, and Adrien. So in that fanfiction per sense, they would have never existed, cause honestly that would just add MORE confusion to the canon LOK series.

We will have to see.

If you were to be a Bender, what element would you have? (EmberThePhoenix on Quotev)

I WOULD BE A EARTHBENDER, FIGHT ME.

Bruh, You could do so much cool shit with EarthBending. For example- Lavabending. You could be strolling along, about your day, and suddenly be side swept by lava rolling down the mountain and burn alive cause you are a asshole...

That sounded so psychotic oops.

Moving on to WattPad Questions!

Wait, I just realized- Where is her flying bison? (Otaku10903 on WattPad)

I already answered this but would like to bring it up again. On her birthday Himoko was supposed to pick out her own Sky Bison that her parents were breeding (I added that in and briefly went over it in earlier chapters, cause I wanted to contribute to the canon AvatarVerse, where in LOK, SUDDENLY THERE ARE SKY BISONS, LIKE LEGIT, WHERE THE HELL DID THEY FIND THEM). 

She never got to pick one out, for one, her parents were murdered and the farm was burned down, so the Sky Bisons yeeted themselves out of there

When will Zuko find out about Himoko and Sokka's relationship? (The Observing on WattPad)

I see a shipper of ZukoXHimoko in my sights 0.0

I plan on him finding out on a later date, but he does have his suspicions hehehe (Have fun with that anxiety)

That's all of the questions answered! If you have anymore questions to ask that you didn't ask before this Q/A was posted, move to the comment section and I will answer to the best of my abilities!

Enjoy Chapter 37! -Golden