Book Cover Contest!

Hello!

So if you guys have read my other work 'Phoenix Fire' you know that I did a competition for Fan Art, where each chapter from then on would have someone's fanart!

That is basically what I want to do again! Except this time, in Book Cover Form!

You make the Cover, and once I get all the entries, I will decide who wins! The winner will have their Book Cover as the new official cover of Sound Bender!

All of the other entries will still get recognition, as I will put the covers in future chapters!

There will be no set date for when this comtest will end, as I know that it takes a while to create a Book Cover as it requires different elements, like the perfect photo or photos when it comes to editing.

The only think you will have to do is submit your book cover to me through messages on either Quotev or WattPad, and even my Instagram!

Whichever one you prefer, just send me a link to your work and you are part of the contest!

The rules are:

1: There must be the title of the book in the cover. Sound Bender (Avatar: The Last Airbender).

2: The font MUST be readable.

3: Credit yourself in the Book Cover for creating it (Cover By: -Your Name-)

4: Credit me as the author (Story By: GoldenSapphire)

5: HAVE FUN WITH IT.

Thank you all for reading and participating!

Social Media:

Quotev: www.Quotev.com/GoldenCreations

WattPad: www.WattPad.com/user/GoldenSapphire2

Instagram: @.amanda_nicoleart (You can either tag me in a post or send it to me through Message.)