Ciel Phantomhive x Female! Maid! Reader | Thank You..

Backstory: [Y/N] [L/N] is a maid for the Phantomhive Manor. She is sworn to protect the Earl Phantomhive at all costs. [Y/N] is a human, but she fairs well. She has saved the Young Earl on many occasions. When an event that the Young Lord has to attend, he brings Sebastian Michaelis and [Y/N] [L/N] along with him. His job is to slay a known criminal, The Blaize. So, of course he brings his best Maid and Butler to help him.
~This doesn't happen in the actual anime *I don't think?*, but I'm making it up for this one shot. Hope you enjoy! And random song up top!
-----------------------
KEY:
[Y/N]=Your First Name
[L/N]=Your Last Name
[H/C]=Hair Color
[H/L]=Hair Length
[E/C]=Eye Color
~~May be more later~~
-----------------------
[Y/N] is making some tea in the kitchen for her Young Master, Ciel Phantomhive, and watching Bard cook the turkey, making sure he doesn't use his flamethrower again. It always ends up in flames. Literally.

Her and the Young Lord are the same age, thirteen. [Y/N] doesn't mind, neither does Ciel. They are actually quite happy to have another person their age to talk to. Her and Ciel talk a lot about all sorts of things. From paperwork to interests, you name it, they most likely have talked about it.

What [Y/N] doesn't know is that Ciel is actually very fond of her, and Ciel doesn't know she is fond of him too.

Sebastian, on the other hand, knows about this. He is a demon, after all. And you know his catch phrase, so I'm not gonna say it. *I try not to use curse words in my books, sorry* He sees the way [Y/N] and Ciel blush around each other, how they look at one another. It's very obvious you both have a crush on each other, but apparently not to the two of you.

[Y/N] finishes up with the tea and sets the teacup on a small fancy plate and then sets that onto a tray. She is one of the best at making tea and keeping things neat and organized, right behind Sebastian, actually. She glances over at Bard with the tray in hand.

"Don't use your flamethrower again, Bard. Please, we don't want this kitchen to be in flames." [Y/N] said sternly, yet kindly.

Bard nods in response, smiling at the [H/C] haired girl.

"Will do!" He responds, saluting her.

*I'm still new at making X Reader one shots, so forgive me for any mistakes*

She laughs, picking up the tray and saluting back at Bard. He laughs and goes back to cooking while [Y/N] grabs the tray's other handle and heads off upstairs to her Young Master's study.

Sebastian catches up to her with the mail and walks upstairs with her.

"Hello, Miss [Y/N]." Sebastian says kindly.

"Hello, Sebastian. And please, just call me [Y/N]." She replies, and Sebastian nods.

They chat until they make it to Ciel's study. Sebastian knocks on the door and they hear a quiet, 'Come in,' from the other side of the door. Sebastian opens the door and holds it open for [Y/N] before shutting the door behind them. [Y/N] thanks Sebastian, to which he nods in response.

Her and Sebastian walk up to Ciel's desk. [Y/N] sets up his tea while Sebastian gives him the mail. There is a tint of pink on [Y/N]'s and Ciel's faces.

She finishes setting up her Young Master's tea as he is looking through the mail. Ciel looks up to the [H/C] haired girl.

"Thank you, [Y/N]." He says kindly, making the girl blush.

"No problem, Young Master." She replies.

The Young Master then turns to Sebastian and thanks him too.

"You're welcome, Young Master." Sebastian responds.

Ciel continues looking through the mail until he comes across one that was stamped by the queen herself. Must be another mission for the Queen's Guard Dog. He rips the letter open and reads it.