Welcome to the End Game

Ya'll get the reference in the title? Sorry for bringing up those memories for those who saw End Game. XD

I hope you guys all enjoyed this book! It was so much fun to make and I thank all of you for sticking with me through it!

Now for the important question: Do you want a second book of this, or a new anime one shot book?

I kind of wanna do the latter (new anime), as this one is getting a little old for me. I still love the anime, don't get me wrong! It's just that I've written so much involving this anime that I want a fresh start!

So, I'd have to catch up on my other books first, but I have some options for you to pick from for my next one shot book (if you don't pick this anime again). Know that not all of these options will be anime.

-BNHA One Shots
-Creepypasta One Shots
-Big Hero 6 One Shots
-Blue Exorcist One Shots
-Full Metal Alchemist One Shots
-Disney/Nickelodeon One Shots

I might also eventually be closing my Random One Shots book as well to make room for this one. (Maybe.)

I just recently got into BNHA because of my friend, and I haven't yet watched much of Blue Exorcist (or BNHA lol). So basically they would be written like this book was, with research. Well, mainly all of them will be involving research. XD (Especially FMA)

ALSO!! I may end up doing all of these options in the future, because I love the idea of writing them all! :3

I may not respond to comments unless I'm asked a specific question about something.

I'll see you guys in my next book! Love ya'll! Bye!

-CastrarWolf