Request x2

Requested by @_Cat_Wheeler_
Enjoy!~
———
1st One Shot: Triplets x Maid! Reader
2nd One Shot: Alois x Fiancé! Reader
———
Just like the song above. :3
———
Info:
-could be considered a lime..? ⚠️
-perverted shit in this (lol)
———
Your POV; 1st One Shot
———

As I stand with the other servants in the lobby whilst staring at Alois, I begin to think about how I've treated him ever since our meeting.

I have always been the one to care for Alois. In fact, sometimes I even act like a mother towards him. Though I don't want to be his "mother," I want to be his lover. My actions don't effect how I feel or anything, I just wanted to make that clear. You can act like a mother-figure and still be with that person.

I snap out f my thoughts as I hear Alois yelling at the triplets, flinching slightly from the sudden loudness.

"Speak up! It's so annoying not knowing what you three are saying when you're talking to me!" The triplets nod and Alois stomps off.

Us servants now disperse and I head out into the garden. One of my jobs is to tend to it, making sure it's in pristine condition. I do a fairly good job. The flowers are always bright and beautiful.

A few hours later, I hear three sets of footsteps coming my way. I straighten up on my knees and turn to look at them with a smile. "Hey guys, do you need something?"

They seem to ignore my question as they begin to make perverted remarks directed towards me. My face gets redder and redder as this continues, feeling slightly embarrassed as I stand on my feet and face them head on. My arms now crossed in a defensive pose.

"Drop it like is hot!"
"I wish you were my chores so I could do you all day."
"I bet I could make you scream sounds only dogs can hear."

(AN: I feel disgusted just writing those last two, lmaoooo. XD)

I cut them off, flustered while exclaiming, "Enough! Why the hell are you saying these things to me?"

"The young master told us to speak up, so we are," they reply in unison, surprisingly handsome smirks on their faces.

My blush deepens and I shake my head, heading back inside the manor. The triplets wolf whistle as I walk away, so I decide to amuse them by swaying my hips a little bit more while I go. I laugh to myself as their whistles get louder.

The next day I come downstairs to the kitchen as I hear Alois yelling at the triplets again. I stand beside Claude in the doorway, watching the scene go down.

"When I said to speak up, I didn't mean to make sexual and perverted comments!" Alois shouts, looking embarrassed.

"I told Alois about the incident between you and the triplets from yesterday this morning."

I chuckle and nod, "I figured."

———
Your POV; 2nd One Shot (you guys are 14)
———

I slowly get up from the bed and stumble into the bathroom, exhausted from the fun night I had with Alois (if you get what I mean). My eyes are immediately drawn to the red marks left on my neck. Hickeys.

"Great. Thanks for that, Alois," I mumble sarcastically. I hear a chuckle from behind me and then arms wrap around my waist.

Alois kisses my cheek before getting ready himself, saying to me cheekily, "You're welcome."

"But seriously, how am I supposed to cover these?" I ask as I brush my hair out, the strands not able to cover them fully. "My hair doesn't hide them much at all!"

"It'll be okay, YN. I'll be more careful next time, alright?"

I sigh and giggle, looking into his eyes as he stares back into mine lovingly. "Alright, fine. You better be."

"Watch your tone, missy," Alois teases and boops my nose before we continue getting dressed.

The day goes by smoothly, until Claude decided to continue conversation with, "Also Lady YN, can you please refrain from being so loud in the night?" He smirks as my face heats up, darkening swiftly.

The other servants around us watch the scene with curious ears and eyes, suddenly interested in our conversation. Alois then yells at them, standing by my side, "There's nothing to listen to here! Go do the jobs this instant!"

Meanwhile, my jaw is slacked open and I then burst out laughing. Yeah, what Claude said was embarrassing, but I also found I quite hilarious. Alois and Claude chuckles in response to my laughter.

"Was I really that loud?" I breathe out, wiping away a tear.

Claude shakes his head, "Not really. Just saw the males on your neck and decided to make a comment."

"Damn you, Claude!" I exclaim playfully, Alois laughing and wrapping his arm around my waist.

———

-CastrarWolf