Chapter One

*If you don't know what Undertale or it's Aus do not read this. You have been warned! All characters/pics belong to their original creators.
     Also this is slightly inspired by JayJaysworld, so check out their books! They're a really good writer!*
Killer's POV-
        I put MY stuff in my locker. Highschool . . . Great. My first class was math . . . Even better. My locker number was seven, lucky number! I closed my locker and quickly turned around. What a lucky locker, I'm right next to the most intimidating kid in school, Nightmare.
    I ended up having to take the long way to math, at least I wasn't late. I stepped in and the teacher gave me a sheet of paper. "She assigned us seats, who the he'll does that!?" I thought. Even worse I was close to the front!
        "Who sits next to me?" I wondered. The stupid seating sheet only said where I sit, I don't know half the people here. Just as class was about to begin someone with a hoodie pulled over their head. They took their seating sheet and sat next to me. He took his hoodie off and i looked away, annoyed. It was Nightmare. This school year is going to be great.
Nightmare's POV-
     "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I thought. I was going to be late for class, not that it mattered but it is the first day. Around 45 monsters already looked away from my gaze, moved out of my way, or ignored me completely .  .  . Just because I'm "Nightmare." I pulled my hoodie over my head and entered the class. I was handed a seating chart. I found my seat and sat down. The Sans sitting next to me was starring. I pulled down my hoodie and extended my hand for a handshake. But he looked away annoyed, so I forgot the idea. This school year is going to be great.
Killer's POV-
     I walked out of my last class. I was about to leave when I heard alot of commotion. I walked to a crowd, many monsters were screaming, shouting, and taking pictures of whatever was in the big oak tree. I looked up and felt my stomach drop.
    Nightmare was on one of the higher branches. His head held high and his arms spread out. The wind blew his clothes adound. If he fell or jumped he will die.
    *Hey buddy, chum, pals OMG, the Ship name should be NightKiller! (My friend came up with it, so don't take me for it!) Also I didn't like the Ship till I saw this . . .

. . . It's their kid and he is Adorable!!!! So I made a book about it!!!! Boi!*