Chapter Five

Killer's POV-
     It has been a few weeks after that beautiful night. (the one with the sunset) We know a little more about each other. Nightmare has a passion for violins and he will do anything to protect his family. (I know actual Nightmare isn't like that, but roll with it) Nightmare now knows my parents are dead and I have a passion for surfing.
    I walked down towards my locker but stopped. Dust was leaning in it, hiding in his hoodie. "What do you want Dust?" I ask. He walks towards me and pulls off his hoodie. He was crying.
Third Person POV-
(Dust- italicized
Killer- Underlined
Nightmare- bold)
"You know I liked him! And now your dating him!?"
"Ok bitch, first off we went on one date. I don't think that is going to make us a couple. And second, you have liked him sense sixth grade, hasn't your feelings changed? At least a Little?"
"No! And now he will fall in love with you!" His voice was full of pain.
   Nightmare came up behind Killer and hugged him. "You'll never guess what I got you!🖤"
    Then Nightmare kissed Killer on the cheek. Killer blushed insanely. "There is another gift for you. Meet me where the light goes and the stars shine."  Nightmare said, whispering the last part. Then Nightmare turned and walked down the hallway, also blushing.
   Killer looked up at Dust. Dust stared at him with a hateful expression, more tears formed in his eyes. "Dust-" killer said but was cut off when Dust teleported away.