Chapter Two

Nightmare's POV-
I took a deep breath. My tentacles wrapped around many nearby branches, ensuring I don't fall. Monsters below me were screaming and all that shit. I leaned out over the edge, they screamed louder. I smirked. "Did the idiots think I'm trying to kill myself?" I thought. I opened my eyes and saw the Sans I sit next to in math. He looked scared . . . Terrified. I pulled myself in the shadows and looked in the opposite direction.
I stayed in the shadows until everyone lost interest, it wasn't a very long wait. I quickly climbed down from the tree. Then a twig snapped, I turned and was caught in a hug.
Forth wall-
(Nightmare- bold
Killer- underlined)
"You scared me! Wht would you do something like that!?"
Killer cried into Nightmares jacket, trembling. Nightmare hugged him.
"Sorry, I was . . . Reckless."
Killer shoves Nightmare back.
"Reckless?! You gave me a heart attack! I thought you were going to jump! Then you disappeared into the shadows for god knows how long, what the hell Nightmare!?"
Killer turned and teleported away.
Nightmare's POV-
It felt as if someone/something just crushed his soul. Seeing Killer cry made him feel . . . Horrable. And yet, he still doesn't know that weird Sans' (Killer) name.

"I'm sorry."
*hello buddy, chum, pals! I just wanted you to know I never wrote anything like this . . . So I know it sucks . . . Sorry.*