Chapter Six

That night, Killer's POV-
"Nightmare!? I'm not going in the tree tonight." I said. He climbed out of the tree behind me. "Awe, no fun." He said. "Maybe next time." I say. "Alright, ready for your surprise!" He eagerly said. I nodded. He put his hands over my eyes and turned me around. "They're shut." I said slapping his hands away.
To my surprise, he just hugged me from behind. "Open your eyes." He whispered. "A hug? That-" I said as i opened my eyes, I cut myself off. "Like it?" He whispered. Then the full impact hit me. I jumped up and down squealing like a little girl. "Omg, how did you get this?" I asked as I snatched it from him. "I'll take that as a yes?" Nightmare asked.
Without really thinking i turned and kissed him on the cheek. We both blushed.
Nightmare's POV-
I'm glad he liked it because it took hell of alot of work to get it. Nightmare got Killer a ticket (idk) to perform in the town's annual surfing competition.
"I'm going to go train now!" Killer said. "Don't get too over excited, you have two months to train." I called. "I have to be first place! I have to win for you!" Killer said. "Me!? But I'm not competing." I say. "If it wasn't for you i wouldn't be competing." He said.
"How about you train tommarow. I could come along. And plus, it's going to be dark soon." I said. Killer stared at the distance, longing the waves, "fine." He sighed.
(Hey buddy, chum, pals sorry I haven't upgraded in a while. I was starting on anew book called Pilots! Anf it pretty good in my opinion even though it has 8 reads. And my Undertale NG book is close to 100 reads so I wanted to get a suprise/gift for the ones reading that! Anyway hope you enjoyed and I will try to write thus book more since you guys seem to like it. BOI!)