Chapter 11 : Unpleasant Feeling

Jungkook POV

"Ehem..."

Taehyung cleared his throat as soon as we approach Jimin and that girl. Jimin looks back and surprises with us behind him.

"Taetae! Jungkookie!"

Taehyung looks at Jimin with questionable face and a bit angry (I think) because I know he's upset that Jimin ditching him earlier to go with this girl.

"Uhm...hey guys!" He said a bit nervous and his expression looks so guilty

"You lying to me Jiminie, why?" Taehyung said with a sad tone in his voice

Before Jimin could say anything, suddenly that girl interrupts. "It's my fault"

"No, It's my fault not her!" said Jimin defend her. 

What the? Since when Jimin care about her? No, since when Jimin even cares about a girl that makes him defend her like that?! Especially in front of Taehyung.

"I'm the one who asked her," said Jimin continued and I look at Taehyung expression

Huh? It's blank as if no expression.

I can't read Taehyung expression as I can always read his mind (-___-"). Why I want Yoongi hyung here right now?

Somehow the atmosphere here quite intense, especially between Jimin and Taehyung. Usually, Taehyung would be like himself and being friendly with everyone or want to know the girl like he like a moment ago, but somehow his sudden change is a little bit off for me (author: yeah, like you didn't do that a moment ago? duh -__-").

"At least you can tell me Jiminie, we can also tag along with you! You don't have to lie to me"

"I'm sorry okay, you don't have to be that mad Tae", "Seriously, what is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong? WHAT IS WRONG?!"

Now Taehyung raising his voice and make a little bit fuss to bring people attention to us. 

"You freaking LIE to me Jiminie!"

"So?"

"So?! SO! You promise you never lie to me!" 

I heard Taehyung yelling at Jimin and expression looks like he wants to cry.

Actually I don't get it why, Why Taehyung have to yell like that. He never does that before and it's the first time I see that. Usually, Taehyung is such a baby, who always whining, annoying and stubborn but cute (I can't believe I just thought that) but he never acted like this. 

"Tae, you making a fuss"

He didn't say anything. 

I sigh. 

I really hate this situation.

Jimin trying to explain to Tae, it feels like I'm watching love quarrel. 

This is that girl fault, to begin with. But why I can't blame her, why I feel so...I don't know, jealous? But to who? Jimin? But for what?! Lie to us to hang out with this girl who I didn't even know her name? Who we met just today?

Honestly, what is happening today?

God, This is so twisted!

Sowon POV

This is my fault, I made Jimin fighting with his friends. I knew it, I shouldn't have to go. Now I understand why people hate me, now I made my very first friends had to fight with his friends.