Chapter 21 : Flashback - The Accident

Annyeoung yeorobun!
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I just got out from hospital. Actually I want to updating yesterday but once again it's wifi connection problem ('-д-)-3
But I'm back now!

Hope you enjoy this chapter also don't forget to vote & comments! 😉✨

Enjoy~

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jin POV

The flashback of 15 years ago, just remember it makes my head spinning and my heart ached. The memory that I really want to forget and wish never happen. The time when I lost everything, my life changed.

Author POV

After found Jin, Kim parents rush their son to the hospital. On their way, Kim Eomma keeps holding her son head with some towel to keep the blood stop. While Kim Appa tries to driving as fast as he can, he can't afford to lose his son but he also still worried about his daughter safety right now.

Kim Appa takes the risk to call his little brother for help, unfortunately before he dialling his phone the kidnapper calls.

"I see you going to take your son to Hospital, but are you sure you don't want to pick up your baby girl?"

"If you lay your fingers to my daughter, I promise I will rip off your heart to pieces!"

"Try it of you can and then you will receive your baby girl in a body bag! hahahahaha...."

Kim Appa driving as fas as he can to the hospital to drop his son that he can be treated first and then go save his daughter. Inside Kim Appa mind is full of fear that something may happen to his daughter, she still a baby, she can scream for help.

Kim Eomma also keeps prying that her daughter will save and no harm gets to her.

They almost arrive in Hospital but

You can guess

Everything does not go as smooth as you plan

Yup

That happens

The accident

When Kim Appa turn the wheel, a black car suddenly came right beside them and hit their car hard that made their car crashing and overthrown to the side of the road.