Chapter 29 : Yoongi Promise (part 2)

Yoongi POV

As I send Jiminie home, I hurriedly went to meet my informant. I felt bad with my attitude earlier towards Jiminie, but I don't want him too involved in my world. The world is full of a dangerous thing.

I know I'm still 15 years old but I had more experience in this world more than any people. I've been in this type of underground dangerous world since I'm still 10 years old. My father often took me with him when he dealing with his work, he said I need to used to it to be able to become the successor. I hated it at first because everything scared me but I used to it now.

Want to know what kind of work my father doing?

Well, he's an ordinary businessman in the daytime but he's a spy during the night. Wondering why my father is a spy? Actually Spy job is his real job and the businessman (CEO) is just a cover-up. My father once part of ROK Special Force Elite Troops when he was young and now he's part of top agent in Korean Central Intelligent Agencies (KCIA). He's dealing with the underground world, that's why he often went to a dangerous place. He's been taking me along on his work, what kind of father took his 10 years old son to this dangerous place when he's in work?! Well, he has his reason. Since little, he already doctrine and taught me a lot about this world. I hate it at first, not scare but hated it. 

My father is still alive but never at home, always-on work either CEO job or his spy job. Sometimes he gave me part of his "spy" job, mostly if it's dealing about information or any clue about the case he dealing with. My father doesn't want to admit it that my informant or my channel in this world, I'm more skilful than he ever be. Even though he's the one who introduced me with this world, doesn't mean our relationship with him as father and son are good, it opposite. We more like colleagues for this work than father and son. Whenever we met, only this job we always talking about nothing else. He never cares about what happened in school, if my grade is good he will not ask anything else. My mother, she's dead when I'm 2 years old because of illness. I often went to Jin hyung, because with him I'm not feeling alone. I'm grateful that I have Jin hyung and the others, even I not often showed it to them how happy I am to have them with me. But that doesn't mean I do not care for them, I'm quite protective so I never told them about this dark side of my life except Jin hyung. He already knew even without me telling him, he has his own channel. 

After talking with my informant about the case I dealing with, I want to hurry up to go away from this place. Why my informant wants to meet in this place, a place full of drunk people, disgusting smell of cigarettes. I hate this kinda place. 

Went I try to go out, I notice a familiar figure. I narrowed my eyes.

"Jiminie?"

Why he's here? What the hell is he doing here? I thought he'll straight home. Because I know Jimin never went to this kind of place. 

Is he following me?!

I see a drunk old man approaching my Jimin. 

Yeah, MY Jimin. 

No one never knows I like Jimin since childhood but never told anyone about it. Actually I had zero interest to man, I'm bi but for Jimin, I'm willing to be gay. I will never resist him, he's too cute, too adorable, to innocent to be ignored. Everything about him is beautiful and lately, he's getting even sexier, I don't know why. 

As I see that drunk ass-hole touching my Jimin, my anger is unbearable. 

"Let him go, you asshole!" I shouted in angry while pulling Jimin to my side

I see Jimin hugging my arm tightly and I can feel his trembling, he's scared. I give the asshole my deathly stare.

"Who you calling asshole you brat!" he shouted back at me try to reach Jimin but before he even does that I kick his crotch very hard that make that asshole fall in pain. 

I then take Jimin wrist and pull him out this place.

"Thank you Hyu-"

"What were you thinking Jiminie!" I shouted at him as we inside my car

Jimin looking down "I'm sorry hyung" his voice trembling. I can see his eyes tearing up. 

I sigh then hugging him "I'm sorry hyung," he said hugging me back, crying.

"Thank God I saw you, if not you can be kidnapped or worse raped," I said to him almost whispering try to calm Jimin down. "That place is dangerous for you Jiminie, I don't want you to be hurt" 

Jimin keeps apologizing until he feels asleep within my arm. I position him slowly into driving seat try not to wake him up. I drive him to his home. 

Author POV

The accident in the club doesn't make Jimin stop following or finding out about Yoongi. It made Jimin more curious about Yoongi, he tried to get some clue or information about Yoongi. Jimin always thought that only Yoongi private life he doesn't know much, he always so secretive especially about his family. Even we're childhood friends, I only knew that his mother passed away when he's 2, his father always a way for business and never at home. Also, Yoongi always hiding something from him or the others but Jimin suspects that Jin knew something that Jimin didn't know about Yoongi. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi tried to make some distance from Jimin. He doesn't want what happened at that night to repeat again. 

Tonight, Yoongi will meet his informant again. But this time he comes not without prepare, Yoongi knows tonight will be though the night. Because some information has been leaked about the case, Yoongi predicted that there will be an ambush or sudden attack. But Yoongi doesn't tell his father because of his pride and he believes he can handle this by himself.

Either he knows, tonight is the night that will change everything. 

The night that made Yoongi promise to not bring himself close to Jimin.

The promise that made Yoongi for never touch Jimin ever again.

__________

Sorry for the late update of this story.

The chapter about Yoongi and Jimin past will be going on for a while hehe

Hope you like Yoonmin episode. 

I will update again soon.