Tag

*sigh* alright. Here we go.

Rules:
Write the rules.
Tag people.
Answer 21 questions and ask 21 more.
There are more but I think those are the important ones.

Here we goooooo.

1.Marvel or DC?

Marvel. Definitely Marvel.

2.What fictional character do you think is over rated?

Umm...I'm not sure. Depends on how you define overrated. Personally I think Dumbledore is, but I've never been a huge fan of him anyway.

3.What are you doing this tag?

Because A_Little_Gem  tagged me. That's why. -.-

4.What do you think about the name John?

There are lots of good Johns. John Watson, Jimmy John. John is a good name.

5.What was your favorite elementary grade?

Uhhhhh. Probably fourth or fifth. I had a couple really good teachers who helped encourage me to write and I love them very much for it.

6.Shower or bath?

Shower.

7.What do you feel people over look the most about you?

Generosity. Maybe that's more of an under appreciated thing, but yeah.

8.What is your most embarrassing school moment?

Uh...um...I can't think of any off the top of my head. I had the classic calling a teacher 'mom' or 'dad' but I honesty think that's about it. That stands out anyway.

9.What is the dumbest thing you've said to a guy?

I don't really say dumb things. I make dumb sounds. Most of my friends are guys, so it's not that big of an issue to me. I think the dumbest sound I've made was a snort-giggle-hybrid thing after one of my friends made a really stupid joke and I had this awful cold and it just sort of happened. Yeah.

10.What is your favorite cheesy pick up line?

This one has a story. This happened to one of my friends, and she repeated it to me later on. So my friend is sitting in Geometry and she's a terrible eaves dropped, and she just happened to hear these other two students talking to each other. The girl's asking for help on the assignment, and eventually she's like "for the life of me, I cannot remember your name."
And the boy smirked a little and got this really sly grin and went all smooth. "I go by many names. But you can call me 'guapo'."

For those of you who don't know, 'guapo' is Spanish for 'handsome' and the girl he said that to didn't know that but my friend and I have been taking Spanish for the last two years so we got it, and she looks at him and goes, "I'm not calling you 'guapo'." And he just grins and goes back to doing his work and the other girl is just totally confused.

I also like 'it's to bad I don't have my library card on me. Because I'd love to check you out.'

11.Favorite Fashion era from the 1900's?

1920's. Seriously, I love it!

12.What are the three main points of your personality?

•introvert
•sarcasm
•bookworm

13.How are you today?

Meh. I'm alive.

14.What brand of phone do you have?

It's an iPhone 4. It doesn't work very well anymore. *strokes phone lovingly* I still love you though.

15.What....is your favorite color?

Red...no, blue! AHHHHH!!! *thrown off bridge*

In all seriousness, purple. Anywhere from lavender to Royal. And also, midnight blue an mahogany.

16.Do you like old Disney channel or new Disney channel?

Uhhhh...Old. Is that even a question? Kim Possible guys.

17.How do you feel about tags?

I don't mind them...sometimes they're more annoying than others but they can still be fun to do lol.

18.Have you seen the Greatest Showman?

NO. STOP. I WANT TO BUT IM POOR.

19.Do you like musical?

Yeah. I mean, I'm not as obsessed as a couple people I know (*cough* audreygraceh *cough* introverted-actress *cough* ;) ) but I do like them. Current favorite is tied between Wicked and Love Never Dies.

20.What is your biggest dream?
To get published. I want to write for a living so badly, but those of you than know my update schedule (or lack thereof) know that probably won't happen ever.

21.What version of Taylor Swift do you like the best?

I've honestly never been that big a fan, but if I had to pick (which I guess I do?) I liked her when she did country.

Now for my questioned.

1.How many times have you seen The Princess Bride?

2. What fictional character do you relate to the most?

3. What was the most painful fictional death for you? (Include a spoiler warning for the series)

4. Guilty pleasure?

5. Movie you quote the most often?

6. Favorite book?

7. Favorite Wattpad Author?

8. Disney or Pixar?

9. Have you ever watched Avatar the Last Airbender? (The TV series. Not the movie, we don't speak of that.)

10. Favorite childhood stuffed animal?

11. Dream Vacation?

12. Disney Land or Harry Potter World?

13. Hawaii or London and why?

14. Favorite music genre?

15. Favorite Book series?

16. Favorite video game?

17. Do you prefer Role Play, Puzzle solving games, or a mixture of both? (Ex. Animal Crossing, Bejeweled, Legend of Zelda.)

18. Fatal flaw?

19. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

20. What is the best thing about your best friend?

21. The best memory you've had with said best friend.

And now I tag as many people as I feel like.

introverted-actress
audreygraceh
Hey123pizza
ElizabethHamilton028
LaurenofSlytherpuff
Fancy_Allie
_springdays_

And if you feel like it ThatNerdInClass but if you don't I'm not gonna hold it against you XD.