Skin To Skin Pt. 1 (Spencer)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The team and I had just wrapped up a case, and it was the middle of the night as we all piled into our two black vehicles. Hotch had declared we would spend the night in a hotel and fly back to Quantico in the morning so we wouldn't be disturbing anyone by arriving home so late, so we all made our ways to the hotel rooms we had previously been staying in.

Hotch and Rossi stayed in one room together because they were the two team members with the most experience. Derek and Penelope, who hardly ever comes on field missions unless she is absolutely required to, stayed in a room together under strict privacy rules from Hotch because they were different genders. JJ and Emily stayed in a room so they could stay up and gossip about people who worked in the same building as us and so they could talk about the team members all night.

That, of course, left me with Spencer Reid. Spencer was an overall nice man, and he was like a walking textbook. He knew facts about almost everything that a normal person wouldn't know because of his 187 IQ and eidetic memory. Spencer was tall and skinny, and he had a mess of brown hair on his head.

"House Cleaning must have been here sometime after we left. I know for sure that you didn't have time to make up the beds." I muttered to Spencer as we both walked into our hotel room.

"Well, there was a sign in the lobby that House Cleaning will be done every four hours to keep the hotel and the rooms as clean as possible." Spencer replied.

"You would be the only person on the team to notice a sign that no one else in the entire world would see."

I set my bag down and fell back onto my bed. My entire body felt heavy as soon as I hit the comfortable mattress. Spencer took off the tie that was around his neck and folded it neatly on the single dresser the room had. I wasn't surprised when he smacked my foot.

"Get changed. I'm not doing that again." He said.

"Hey, the last time you had to dress me was when I was really drunk at Rossi's party and you let me crash at your apartment, and that was two months ago." I reminded him, pointing at him as I sat up.

"Right, but have you ever dressed a wiggly and giggly drunk?" He shrugged his arms out of his tuxedo jacket.

A smile lit up his face as I giggled and got to my feet.

"You said wiggly and giggly in the same sentence, and it just sounded so adorable coming from you!" I laughed.

He hummed as a response when I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed his cheek. Spencer had grown used to my simple little signs of affection since we had first started dating three months ago. It took him two weeks to stop obsessing over germs and bacteria from hugs and another four weeks to actually kiss me, but it was worth the wait.

"It's actually funny to watch you freak out over handshakes and hugs from other people, but you're over it completely when it comes to me." I said as I dug through my suitcase to find a clean pair of pajamas.

"I don't want to upset you by rejecting anything." He replied. "I'll change in the bathroom tonight. Don't forget to close the curtains before you get changed."

He grabbed whatever clothes he was going to wear after taking off the shirt he wore today and hurried to the bathroom before I could look at him. I rolled my eyes and pulled the curtains of the balcony doors closed before I changed into my pajamas. I was laying in his bed when he came out of the bathroom.

Spencer could put on anything and make it look good. He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a loose black t-shirt. It made his skin, which was already a shade paler than mine, look like he was as white as the bed sheets.

"Stop wearing my dirty shirts. It's unhygienic." Spencer muttered when he noticed I was wearing his shirt from today and very short pajama shorts.

"Shut up and cuddle with me, Einstein." I grabbed the remote off of the table that stood between the two beds and turned the TV on.

Spencer put the remainder of his dirty clothes in his suitcase and crawled across the bed. I moved the blanket out of the way as he laid down, and he pulled me closer. I let him fix the blanket, and he made sure the blanket covered every bit of skin I was showing.

"Spencer...."