Skin To Skin Pt. 2 (Spencer)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Spencer's attention went to the TV as he absent-mindedly ran his hand up and down my arm. I sighed, knowing he was trying to soothe me into sleep like he did every night we cuddled.

"Spencer, are you afraid?" I asked.

He immediately looked at me. "Of what?"

"Of me? Of loving me? Of wanting to love me?"

Realization shined in Spencer's eyes. I squeaked in surprise when he forced me to lay on my back. I couldn't look away from him when he moved to pin me down on the bed. He held his weight up as if he didn't want to hurt me by laying directly on top of me.

"I'm not afraid to. I just wanted to wait until you wanted to. If I had told you two months ago that I wanted you to join me in bed, we would've been rushing our relationship just a little too much." He explained.

"You were thinking about having sex with me two months ago?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The thought crossed my mind once, but we were on a serious case at the time, so I didn't really pursue my feelings and inevitably lost the want to."

"You made that sound so much more complicated than it actually was."

"I have a tendency to do that."

I giggled and reached up to cup my hand around the back of his neck. He didn't resist when I pulled him down and bit his bottom lip. A low moan left his mouth, and it was followed by an animalistic growl as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gathered a handful of his shirt into my hand as his lips moved to my neck.

"Spencer..." I breathed.

He paused for a split second to remove his shirt. His chest was pale, and he had very little chest hair. A breathless sigh escaped his lips as I ran my hand up his chest.

"You look so hot when you wear my shirt." He whispered. "It's a shame that you'll have to take it off."

My cheeks burned as I blushed, and I suddenly felt incredibly nervous. Spencer, being a profiler, instantly noticed.

"Or not. You can keep it on. I won't mind." He smiled.

"S-Sorry. I-I've never been with anyone like this. My o-other relationships usually ended before they got too serious." I covered my face with a pillow.

Spencer chuckled as he moved the pillow away. "And you think I have? Who would want sex from someone like me?"

"I do."

Spencer smiled lovingly at me as he played with my hair. He slowly moved his hand across my chest and undid the first button of my shirt. I grabbed his hand when moved to the second button.

"C-Close your eyes." I pleaded.

He moved so I could sit up, and I kissed his jaw as he closed his eyes. I waited a few seconds before I started unbuttoning my shirt. I slid my arms out of the sleeves and dropped the shirt onto the floor like he had done to his.

"S-Spencer?" The blush on my face became a much brighter pink.

He very slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He stared at my face for a few seconds before he looked at my bare chest. He was gentle as he ran his finger along a white scar that ran from the top right side of my chest to the bottom left side of my torso.

"I remember this." He whispered. "The UnSub pulled out a knife and cut you before any of us could react."

I closed my eyes, the feeling of Spencer's finger gliding across my skin extremely soothing.