Chapter 11

[ •Xu Zhu - possessed by Xu Jian's soul
  •Xu Shi - the system turned human
  •Cao Sheng - Xu Zhu's fiancé; Cao family's second young master
  •Cao Lei - the cannon fodder who      fought the protagonist and was beaten up and Cao Sheng's distant cousin ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xu Shi stares blankly at his host. Xu Zhu has attached himself to Xu Shi's waist and is sulking like a child.

"The man's creepy, Ah Shi. I don't want to be with him."

"Host, he's your fiancé."

"But.....he was not even in the novel. Why did he come now? I don't know anything about him and he's creepy.", Xu Zhu grumbles and sits down on his bed. The man has given him a room among elder disciplines despite his unwillingness to have it. The man is very persistent.

"He is Cao family's second young master, Cao Sheng. Cao Lei, the cannon fodder that the novel spoke of, is his distant cousin. Cao family is an influential one. In the novel, Xu Zhu died early and so Cao Sheng never associated himself with Immortal peak Sect. If he wants he can easily enter Immortal peak Sect directly but he chose to come here. That means he's here only for you.", Xu Shi explains.

"I don't want him here.", Xu Zhu pouts.

"What do you want to do host? Elope?"

"Hehe," grinning mischievously, Xu Zhu looks at Xu Shi," if it's you, I will readily elope."

Xu Shi stares blankly at him when a voice comes from the entrance," Who is eloping?"

There stood Cao Sheng at the entrance , fanning himself lazily. 'Such a lazy gesture', Xu Zhu thinks and humphs , 'And he looks graceful but if I do it, I will look like a good for nothing!'

"Ah...... that..", Xu Zhu smiles nervously,"We were talking about Ah Shi's sister."

The man looks at them with narrow gleaming eyes ,"You two sure seem close. Addressing each other so casually."

Though he is speaking gently with eyes curved in happiness, one can feel the killing intent radiating from his body. Xu Zhu trembles as he is hit by the direct KI of his fiance.

"That....", Xu Zhu opens his mouth to makeup some excuse when Xu Shi interrupts him.

"We are close.",Xu Si begins as Xu Zhu stares at him petrified. Is he helping him or executing him? But Xu Shi keeps on speaking calmly, "Afterall, Ah Zhu loves my sister."

Xu Zhu thinks a bit and decides that this excuse is not bad. Who knew that Ah Shi is so good in making excuses?

"Yep. I know you must have been forced by your elders to marry me but I can understand. So it's best for us if I elope.", Xu Zhu continues enthusiastically. Even though he might miss a good chance to meet the protagonist and the necromancer as the 'Annual Sect Competition' are coming but it's better than marrying this crazy man. And his father!! What giving off a seat for respect? They practically sold him off and now are trying to show their consideration?  They can go marry themselves off. If one day he gets the chance, he will definitely turn that father figure into a figurine. That would be such a joyful experience.

Suddenly someone pulls him harshly. He gasps in surprise as he finds homself in Cao Sheng's embrace.

"Eh??", He stares blankly. WTF!!

Turning to Xu Shi, Cao Sheng narrows his eyes," Leave!"

What? Xu Zhu stares at him wide eyed and then turns to Xu Shi and witnesses him fleeing. "W-wait.....", He shouts but Cao Sheng grabs his chin and pulls his face towards himself harshly.

He left? HE FUCKING LEFT ME! Xu Zhu stares at Cao Sheng's glaring eyes blankly processing everything when he's pushed down on the ground. WTH!

Cao Sheng, standing before him, glares down at him. If eyes could kill, Xu Zhu must have been cut into pieces. Those eyes are like devil's , hiding his true face.

Xu Zhu is shocked, terrified and speechless. Cao Sheng sure is powerful but what frightens Xu Zhu is not his strength but his actions. Moreover what is shocking for him is not that Cao Sheng is the one doing this but that he himself is the one suffering this.

He has never even imagined in his wildest dreams that something like this can happen to him. Xu Zhu is still busy clearing his head when his hair are grabbed. Cao Sheng pulls him up harshly and looks right in his eyes. Hidden in those orbs is a sadist's deep desires.

"This young master doesn't care about you. Love you? Tch.. don't think too much of yourself. You may want someone else but let, this one, make himself clear. This young master has chosen you to bear this role and will not let you escape alive if you refuse. Remember this!," Cao Sheng warns him in a grave voice. He is not loud but the darkness hidden in his heart almost resurfaces for a moment here.

Unknown to the young lord, Xu Zhu is lost in his own world,' Dare to touch me? Throw me around like a weak damsel? Who does he think he is? And that bastard dares to leave me?' Burning in shame and anger on being treated so, he grabs Cao Sheng's collar. Cao Sheng's eyes open up wide in shock. He couldn't believe his eyes. Xu Zhu pulls him towards himself in anger, forgetting that the man before him is heavier and stronger.

....
The room is filled with silence as the two people stare at each other with wide eyes. Mouth on mouth, lips touching, one on the other. They are in a rather ambiguous position.

Xu Zhu's wide open eyes narrowes lazily as the man above him hurriedly turns over. Xu Zhu stands up, cleaning his mouth with his sleeves feeling disgusted but extremely satisfied. Groaning and glaring at Xu Zhu in deep hatred, Cao Sheng holds his precious family jewels. Xu Zhu forgets all his precious grievance and grins gleefully. That was a blind shot at revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°^°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~